Grilled Chicken. Grilled chicken is one of our favorite things to eat during the summer. It's got a great, lightly charred flavor and pairs perfectly with all our favorite seasonings. Take chicken outdoors with these yummy grilled chicken recipes.
And, of course, it'll taste great too. Because it wouldn't be summer without grilled chicken. Grilled chicken is the ultimate summer crowd pleaser. You can have Grilled Chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken
- It’s 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of dried parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of boneless chicken breasts, thinly sliced.
This Simple Grilled Chicken Recipe has a lemon, garlic, and herb marinade that makes for the absolute best grilled chicken. You'll make this recipe again and again! Learn how to make Grilled Chicken at Home with Chef Tarika Singh on Get Curried. Grilled Chicken Breast is the perfect meal!
Grilled Chicken step by step
- Put chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap and pound lightly to thin and then flatten to an even thickness..
- Prepare the Marinade : Whisk the vinegar, soy sauce, olive oil, parsley, basil, oregano, garlic powder, and black pepper together in a bowl and pour into a resealable plastic bag..
- Add chicken, coat with the marinade and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator, at least 4 hours..
- Lightly oil the grill pan and preheat before adding the marinated chicken.
- Grill chicken for 4 to 5 minutes per side..
- To garnish, lightly sprinkle rosemary and thyme..
All the grilled chicken recipes you need, from barbecued wings to beer-can chicken to spicy Nothing is more peak summer than chicken charring on a smoking grill, a cooler stacked with adult. Best grilled and BBQ chicken recipes. See top marinades for moist meat and big flavor. Chicken marinated with lemongrass and grilled. Garnish with rice paper, lettuce, cucumber, bean sprouts, mint.