Roasted British Chicken with Rice.
You can have Roasted British Chicken with Rice using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted British Chicken with Rice
- You need 3-4 of chicken thighs (or legs).
- It’s 200 g of rice.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper (optional).
- Prepare of Olive oil (optional).
Roasted British Chicken with Rice instructions
- Put a bit of salt and pepper (or any other spice) on the bottom of glass bowl. Put chicken above..
- Optionally add 1 table spoon of olive oil. Put some salt and pepper above. Set an oven for 200-220 degrees and set grill mode. I’d not turn the vent on. Put chicken into the oven and leave it for 20-30 minutes..
- Put rice into a pan. Add water just to cover the rice 2 cm deep under the water. Add a bit of salt if you prefer. Put it onto the hob and boil for 10-20 minutes until water has evaporated..
- Get chicken out of the oven. Put the juice over the chicken. Then add the remaining juice into the rice and stir..
- Serve chicken and rice with anything you find in your fridge. Like beans or peas..