Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔. A Baked Cool Ranch Dorito Chicken Fingers Recipe. So in an effort to make the Chicken a little more interesting I went ahead and These Chicken Fingers are baked and the Cool Ranch chips kept the coating crispy and flavorful on the outside! I've done this before for dinner with.
We use Cool Ranch™ in this cheesy chicken bake, but try it with any flavor you like. Alfredo sauce is the secret ingredient that helps bind it all together Expert Tips. Use any of your favorite Doritos™ chips in this recipe. You can have Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔
- You need 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in).
- Prepare of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- It’s of Sprinkle garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 can (10 ounce) of Rotel tomatoes.
- Prepare 5 teaspoons of dry ranch seasoning powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of coarsely crushed cool ranch Doritos.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese (for topping).
Rotisserie chicken works well for this recipe. For this version, I got a little wild by coating the cheese-stuffed chicken cutlets with crushed Cool Ranch™ Doritos™. (That's right.) I think it's safe to say that everyone has their favorite Doritos flavor. My first choice will always be Nacho Cheese, but if Cool Ranch is more your As long as you're not afraid of a little hot oil, making your own Doritos at home is a cinch. Simply cut corn tortillas into triangles, and mix up your spices.
Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in a large baking pan……
- Season both sides of thighs with black pepper and garlic powder……
- Cover and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…….
- Meanwhile combine in a large bowl : 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, cream of chicken soup, milk, sour cream, Rotel tomatoes and dry ranch seasoning, mix all well…….Set bowl to the side until chicken is done baking…….
- After chicken has baked for 1 hour remove chicken from oven and reduce oven temp to 350 degrees…….
- Place half of coarsely crushed Doritos all around chicken thighs……
- Now add cream of chicken/ tomato mixture to the top of chicken thighs…….Make sure you fully cover those thighs !!!!! 😊.
- Place remaining crushed Doritos on top of chicken thighs, then top that with the remaining mozzarella cheese……..
- Bake, uncovered in the 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes or until cheese has melted and is golden on top……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Smell test: Pleasant ranch chip aroma. From the package: Note that these are "Cooler Ranch" — not "Cool Ranch" — as Frito-Lay changed the name several years back. Spray a tin foil-covered baking sheet with pam and transfer Doritos-covered chicken onto it. Chicken tenders dipped in ranch dressing are already an anytime favorite. But with this revolutionary recipe for Doritos Cool Ranch chicken tenders, you will never be able to settle for regular tenders again, whether you're eating lunch with the kids, bringing an appetizer to game day.