Chicken Quesadilla. For our chicken quesadillas, we use a combination of Monterey jack and cheddar. And, if you're craving beef, try our Ultimate Ground Beef Quesadilla. Zesty chicken and cooked peppers are a tasty delight when mixed with cheese and stuffed in a tortilla to create chicken quesadillas.
Baked Chicken Quesadillas made in the oven so you can make multiple quesadillas at the same time! Stuffed with Mexican seasoned chicken and capsicum/bell peppers, plenty of gooey cheese. This is the Best Chicken Quesadilla Recipe EVER! You can cook Chicken Quesadilla using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Quesadilla
- Prepare strips of Chicken breast, cut into thin.
- Prepare of Onion, minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare of Cream cheese.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Flour tortilla.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Monterey Jack and cheddar, shredded.
These chicken quesadillas are a meal in one! Loaded with chicken and veggies and very filling (I couldn't finish mine). Making quesadillas is about as easy as it comes. Warm a tortilla in a skillet and top with cheese and fillings.
Chicken Quesadilla instructions
- Saute onion, then add the chicken breast. Seasoned with paprika, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder,l and oregano. You may add some chili powder if you want a little spicy..
- Saute until cooked. Turn off heat then add the cream cheese and mayonnaise. Adjust with salt and pepper to taste..
- Lightly grease the pan with butter then heat the flour tortilla. Fill half of the tortilla with the fillings, add shredded Monterrey Jack and cheddar then fold. Make sure not to put too much filling so that it will me manageable to fold the tortilla. Slightly brown both sides..
- Serve with sour cream or guacamole..
Wait until everything is warm and gooey, then fold and dig in. Quesadillas are a ridiculously uncomplicated dish: tortillas stuffed with cheese and whatever else your heart desires, pan fried until the interior is melted. Easy homemade recipe for Chicken Quesadilla. With a few simple shortcut ingredients, you can have warm and cheesy homemade quesadillas on the dinner table in less than half an hour. For those who have explored Mexican cooking, the quesadilla is perhaps one of the most basic meals.