I'm too tired to cook Chicken Fried Steak Casserole. See recipes for Chicken steak and cheese subs too. I'm too tired to cook Chicken Fried Steak Casserole. Serve it up with some mash potato and enjoy!
It was a huge hit for he's the pickiest twenty year. This chicken casserole recipe is healthy but also a hearty meal. This delicious chicken casserole recipe makes a great midweek meal and it's also healthy. You can have I'm too tired to cook Chicken Fried Steak Casserole using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of I'm too tired to cook Chicken Fried Steak Casserole
- It’s 1 packages of Frozen Pre-cooked Chicken Fried Steaks or Steak Fingers.
- It’s 2 packages of Instant Mashed Potatoes, any flavor.
- It’s 2 packages of White Cream Gravy mix.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
It's Chicken Fried Steak, is what it is. I made it for Marlboro Man last night because I like him, because he drove me all over Kingdom Come this weekend I like to add a little cayenne, too; you can add whatever spices you think might float your boat. For the assembly, dip the meat, one piece at a time. Cube steak is the name of a cut of beef.
I'm too tired to cook Chicken Fried Steak Casserole step by step
- Prepare frozen Chicken Fried Steaks as directed on the package..
- While Steaks are cooking, make mashed potatoes as directed on package.
- After steaks are done, place them in a casserole dish, evenly lining the bottom..
- Spoon mashed potatoes over steaks evenly and level top.
- Sprinkle Cheddar cheese evenly over top of potatoes.
- Place dish in 350°F oven for 30 minutes, or until cheese begins to brown..
- While dish is cooking, prepare white gravy as directed on package.
- After Casserole is done cooking, remove from oven and let cool for five minutes..
- To serve, scoop out desired portion and top with cream gravy..
It's usually top round or top sirloin that's been tenderized and flattened by pounding with a meat tenderizer. Hot air is what will cook them and create a crispy outer layer you want. If you crowd the strips the chicken fried steak strips won't get as crispy as you'd like. It's a basic law of cooking: whenever you're really craving something, you don't have it. All you want is a glass of wine?