sunshine's steak and vegetable stir fry. sunshine's steak and vegetable stir fry oh this is goood. Add the broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and garlic; stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth, sherry or additional broth, water, soy sauce and ginger until smooth.
Stir cornstarch mixture and add to pan; bring to a boil. Mostly Veggie Steak Stir Fry is a weeknight workhorse! Tender shreds of beef, all of the veggies, and a tangy stir fry sauce come together for an eat-the-rainbow experience you won't want to quit. You can cook sunshine's steak and vegetable stir fry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of sunshine's steak and vegetable stir fry
- You need 1 lb of sirloin steak.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced green onions (1 inch slices).
- You need 1/2 cup of green peppers cut into 1 inch squares.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red peppers cut into 1 inch squares.
- Prepare 2 of stalks celery chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 of salt and.pepper to taste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped white onions.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water divided.
Toss beef with garlic, ginger and pepper. Heat remaining oil; stir-fry vegetables until crisp-tender. Stir soy sauce mixture and add to the wok; bring to the boil. Plus, most stir-fries rely on lean meat or proteins, like chicken, tofu or lean steak.
sunshine's steak and vegetable stir fry step by step
- cut sirloin into strips, combines the next 3 ingredients, in a shallow container mix well add steak, let set in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- in a heated skillet with the vegetable oil, put in the steak and soy sauce mixture, brown meat for 3 minutes,.
- now add ur onion,green onion, bell peppers and celery, cook for 8 minutes, stirring constantly,until vegetables are cooked and tender. remove the meat and vegetables into a bowl set aside.
- combine your cornstarch and 1 cup water , mix well pour into liquid in skillet , mix well.cook and stir, until smooth and thick, add meat and veggies, add 1/2 cup water more to mixture, let it come to a boil then trun down heat to a low simer, cook for another 5 minutes.add salt and pepper to taste. done let set 10 minutes before serving…… serve over hot white rice…enjoy!!!!.
To make it even healthier, use a whole grain or vegetable base rather than white rice. Quick and simple recipe that can be made to your liking! If you love stir fry as much as we do try this Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry, or Slow Cooker Cashew Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry. Move beef to the side of the wok and add broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, green onion, and garlic to the center of the wok. Bring to the boil, covered, over high heat.