Steak and vegetables. Grilled Steak and Vegetables. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. If steak is on the menu and you need ideas for sides, here are some delicious recipes to make — no matter the occasion. In this easy cooking video, I cook a beef chuck steak with potatoes and frozen mixed vegetables, in my crock pot, or slow cooker.
Cooked Beef Steak with Vegetables and Spices. Grilled Steak Ribeye with french fries. Top view of delicious sliced cooked steak with vegetables on wooden table. You can cook Steak and vegetables using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak and vegetables
- It’s of T-bone Beef Steak.
- It’s of Potato marbles.
- Prepare of Cherry tomato.
- You need of French beans.
- It’s of Shallots.
- It’s of Onion leeks.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Spanish paprika powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of cayenne powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Corn cob (optional).
Grill beef and vegetables at the same time, covered with grill lid. Assemble all ingredients in a. slow cooker. Serve your steak centrepiece with the perfect side dish – choose your favourite from our classic steakhouse sauces, crispy onion rings, chips and vegetable sides. I was a little nervous about the meat drying.
Steak and vegetables instructions
- Rub spanish paprika powder, cayenne powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper to steak. Marinade for about 30minutes or more..
- Boil potato marbles and corn. Blanch french beans..
- Add butter to pan. Pan grill steak for about 4mins per side..
- Saute shallots in Worcestershire sauce, add sugar, potato marbles, cherry tomatoes. Add lemon zest..
- Thinly slice onion leeks then deep fry. Serve and enjoy..
Prepare Steak & Vegetables: Trim fat from steak. Cut steak into four equal portions. A round steak is cooked to tender perfection in the pressure cooker. Some bacon adds flavor and the addition of vegetables make it a one-pot meal. These steak and vegetable kabobs are the perfect summer dish.