Chicken steak with tandoori sauce. The Best Chicken Steak Sauce Recipes on Yummly See recipes for Chicken steak with tandoori sauce too. This savory, spicy blend is used in many Indian recipes (think Tandoori chicken) — and is easy to make at home with spices you probably already have on hand.
This Tandoori Chicken is bursting with bold, smoky, and as-spicy-as-you-want-it flavors, super juicy, and is going straight to the "favorite" file. It makes a fabulous easy weeknight meal that can go directly on the grill once marinated or is tasty enough for prep ahead entertaining. Cut a few light diagonal slashes in the chicken and place in an ovenproof baking dish. You can have Chicken steak with tandoori sauce using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken steak with tandoori sauce
- It’s 1 kg of chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- You need As needed of Taste to salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of mustard powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of refined oil.
- Prepare of Tandoori sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of maida.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cup milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cream.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 1 of big size onion.
- You need 1 of big size capsicum.
Pour the lemon juice over the chicken, then sprinkle over the turmeric and cumin. Delicate blend of tamarind, coriander & cumin. Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium. Mix the cumin, coriander and turmeric together.
Chicken steak with tandoori sauce instructions
- Cut the chicken in the middle and make in big. Wash it well and make it water good and soak the water..
- Add all the spices and vinegar lemon juice to it and keep it for half an hour. Add oil to the pan fry it thoroughly.
- Then add a spoon of oil to another pan add garlic powder add flour and fry it red chilli powder, tandoori masala add milk and cream and cook well..
- Cut the onion and capsicum into pieces and fry it..
- And make French fry with a little potato.
Use the sauce to coat chicken or fish etc before grilling or baking. If you're feeding a large group – or a family of fussy kids – chop up the tandoori chicken into bite sized chunks or kebabs and make Indian-style tacos. You'll need: Naan bread; Shredded iceberg lettuce; Chopped cucumber; Cherry tomatoes, halved; Tandoori chicken, chopped; Fill a naan with handful of each of the above ingredients. In a large bowl, combine the tandoori paste and the yoghurt and stir to combine. Add chicken wings to tandoori mixture and toss in bowl to completely coat wings with tandoori mixture.