Fried Chicken Lollipops. How to Cook Southern Fried Chicken 'Lollipops' & Dip Great for a big game or any time, this fresh take on fried chicken can be prepared ahead, then quickly cooked for guests. This lollipop-shaped chicken is pan fried, then gets crisped in the oven. Using kitchen shears or a knife, separate the wings at the joint.
Put all the chicken lollipops in a bowl. Add ginger and garlic to the chicken. Add green chillies, parsley and curry leaves to the same. You can cook Fried Chicken Lollipops using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken Lollipops
- It’s 12 of chicken lollipops (you can make them yourself from chicken wings).
- It’s 1 tbsp of mild homemade rub – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2667371-mild-homemade-rub.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Crushed black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Add half a cup of all purpose flour and quarter cup of cornflour to the same. Break one egg into the bowl. When ready to fry, heat about four inches of oil until a bit off the batter/marinade sizzles immediately when dropped in. Fry the chicken lollipops in batches until cooked through.
Fried Chicken Lollipops step by step
- Rub chicken lollipops with mild homemade rub and garlic taste. Leave them on the fridge. (I left them all night).
- Whisk the egg in a container. Mix flour, salt, black pepper, and coriander in another container..
- Coat the lollipops with flour, then egg. Then flour mixture again..
- Fry them until golden brown..
Place the prepared chicken lollipops in the marinade. Mix all batter ingredients until smooth without lumps. Dip the meat end of the chicken lollipops into the batter. Smoked n' fried chicken drumsticks rolled in a Grand Marnier horseradish molasses from Street's Fine Chicken in Dallas! Course: Appetizers: Occasion: Casual, Formal, Spring, Summer: Servings This dish has a huge similarity to Asian Pan Fried Chicken, though it takes a bit more time and effort to prepare.