Stir Fried Chicken with Ginger and Jelly Ear Mushroom. [Photograph: Derek Lucci] The influence of Chinese cooking can be found in many Thai dishes, and gai pad king—stir-fried chicken with ginger and wood ear mushrooms*—is a prime example of Thai-Chinese cuisine. This dish starts with a paste made from pounding fresh ginger with white peppercorns and aromatics, which is then stir-fried with chicken, more sliced fresh ginger, wood ear mushrooms. Great recipe for Stir Fried Chicken with Ginger and Jelly Ear Mushroom. by Simply Maiky.
This dish starts with a past This Stir-fried Celtuce recipe may look humble, but it's one of our most satisfying vegetable stir-fries. Give this vegetable a try if you haven't already!. Home Recipes Vegetables Stir-fried Celtuce with Wood Ear Mushrooms. You can have Stir Fried Chicken with Ginger and Jelly Ear Mushroom using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Chicken with Ginger and Jelly Ear Mushroom
- Prepare 200 gr of Chicken Thigh (slices).
- Prepare 1/2 pcs. of Onion Slices.
- You need 30 gr of GingerJuliennes.
- It’s 30 gr of Jelly Ear Mushroom.
- Prepare 1 pcs. of Big Green Chili (slices).
- It’s 2 of Spring Onion (cut into 1 inch length).
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic (chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of White Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Maggi Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
Stir in the shimeji mushrooms and black fungus, stir to mix. Add the garlic, onion and ginger and stir-fry for half a minute. Add the chicken and stir-fry until almost cooked. Then add the stir-fry sauce you made earlier.
Stir Fried Chicken with Ginger and Jelly Ear Mushroom instructions
- Put vegetable oil in pan, then add garlic. Stir fry until scent..
- Add Chicken slices, stir well almost cook..
- Put onion, stir fry a few minute and next ginger, green chili and jelly mushroom..
- Seasoning with white soy sauce, maggi sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, black soy sauce and water. Stir well until vegetables are cook..
- Add spring onion at the end and turn off the heat. Put in serving dish..
- Tip : Taste is salty, little sweet, little spicy and strong flavor of ginger. Good to eat with steamed jasmine rice. You can change chicken to pork or beef, recommend to marinate pork and beef first before stir frying which meat would be more tender..
Wood Ear mushrooms are fun to eat and have this addictive crunchy jelly texture. They have this delicious mouth feel as they are smooth and have this little crunch when you bite into one. These crunchy black fungi are fabulous in many Chinese recipes like our Suan La Tang (酸辣汤) Hot and Sour Soup , Chinese Salads and stir fries, just to. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth, oyster sauce and water until smooth. Add the chicken breast meat; quickly stir fry until the chicken color has changed, then add the ginger and continue stir frying until the chicken is almost thoroughly cooked.