Easy salmon recipe. Here's an easy baked salmon recipe that works every time! Salmon is deceptively hard to cook. With many different varieties and thicknesses of fish, it can be hard to get it right!
These salmon recipes are as inventive as they are numerous. Salmon makes the perfect meal: easy to prepare and healthy. Delicious and good for you, there's a reason why salmon is so popular. You can have Easy salmon recipe using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy salmon recipe
- You need To taste of Salmon (pick your favorite salmon).
- You need 1-2 of Leaks depending on the size.
- It’s 1-2 of Scallions.
- It’s To taste of Mushrooms.
- It’s As needed of Soy sauce.
- You need of Honey.
- Prepare As needed of Sesame oil.
- Prepare To taste of Salt/pepper.
- It’s To taste of Powder garlic.
- You need To taste of Any herbs seasoning you prefer.
And we have plenty of easy salmon recipes for all occasions. These easy salmon recipes will transform your weeknight dinner rotation. I love cooking salmon in multiple ways. It's flavorful, my whole family loves it, and it cooks very quickly making it perfect for a weeknight or weekend.
Easy salmon recipe instructions
- Preheat oven to 400f or airfryer.
- Add olive oil to the tray and add the salmon, put all the seasonings on top of it and cut all the veggies and put them on top of the salmon and in the sides (add lemon wedges on top for a nice touch).
- Put it in the oven for 15 minutes or until it’s done for your taste!.
- To finish sometimes I add dried cranberry’s it goes really well. Enjoy.
Here's the thing about salmon: It tastes the best when you cook it in plenty of butter or olive oil. That's why it fits in swimmingly to your keto diet. Jump to Video · Jump to Recipe. First up is Asian salmon patties seasoned with ginger, fresh herbs, and coated in a sweet and sticky glaze. Salmon is one of the most popular fish and it's easy to see why.