Easy Addictive Cheese Ball.
You can cook Easy Addictive Cheese Ball using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Addictive Cheese Ball
- You need 1 block of softened cream cheese.
- It’s 1 container of Philadelphia whipped cream cheese.
- It’s 1 dash of worecestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 packet of dry Knorr veggie soup mix.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Bacon bits.
Easy Addictive Cheese Ball step by step
- Mix the block of cream cheese, whipped cream cheese, worecestershire sauce, and knorr veggie soup mix together well in a bowl. Use an electric hand mixer if needed..
- Cover the bowl with saran wrap and chill in the fridge for an hour or so (so the mixture firms up)..
- Take the mixture out of the fridge and then shape it into ball form using a spatula..
- After you get a roughly shaped circle with the spatula (make sure your hands are washed) use your hands to make the circle shape firm..
- In a different bowl put the shredded cheese and bacon bits together..
- Now roll the cheese ball in this mixture making sure every spot gets covered. Place in fridge..
- Before you serve make sure its at room temperature. Serve with crackers and a cheese knife..
- If the whole cheese ball doesn’t go — store the leftovers in the fridge..