Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe Wings (Keto/Low Carb). She develops and tests low carb and keto recipes in her California home. Oven Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings. One of the things that a lot of people look forward to in the fall are watching football.
Baked garlic parmesan chicken wings with your favorite wing sauce, this low-carb chicken wing recipe is perfect for game day or any day. Chicken wings are an American classic. But most of the wings you'll get out on the town are fried in questionable oil and drenched in sugary, high-carb wing. You can cook Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe Wings (Keto/Low Carb) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe Wings (Keto/Low Carb)
- Prepare of wing sections.
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of parmesan cheese(grated or shredded your preference).
- You need of garlic minced.
- You need of a lemon.
These crispy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings are easy to make & beat takeout any day. Includes tips to make Garlic Parm Wings in the air fryer & oven. A quick recipe for Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Wings that is keto friendly & low carb. Note that the garlic Parmesan chicken wings will very likely stick anyway, but greasing does help.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe Wings (Keto/Low Carb) step by step
- Wash and dry wing sections.
- Season with your choice of seasoning. I used garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper..
- Bake on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil or parchment paper at 400 degrees for about a hour(depending on the size of the wings..
- Half way through turn wing sections so that they brown on both sides..
- While wings are cooking in a saucepan melt 1 stick of butter. Add the minced garlic and let simmer on low. After its bubbled for about 5 minutes then squeeze in the half a lemon. Then add the parmesan cheese..
- Once the wings are done take and toss the wings in the sauce. Put back on the cookie sheet place back in the oven for another 15-20 mins. Right when they come out sprinkle with more parmesan cheese..
Take the wings out of the slow cooker and arrange them on the pan in a single layer. Keyword chicken parmesan, chicken wings, garlic, gluten-free, keto, low carb. These delicious Keto Parmesan Chicken Wings are crunchy and garlicky. The serving size will depend on the size of Low Carb Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings. Do you love Chicken wings as much as we do?