Easy Peppered Chicken recipe. The lemon-pepper + chicken combo is beloved for a number of reasons, most of which can be summed up this way: Lemon-pepper is a simple, low-cost way to dress up an otherwise bland piece of chicken. The zesty lemon flavor mingles beautifully with spicy black pepper to create a refreshing flavor combination that's bright but not too overwhelming. If you're looking for ways to cook lemon-pepper.
You can make chicken breast in so many different ways, and almost all of them are delicious! When it comes to a night where I need a recipe that can take care of itself because my hands are busy with other things, using the oven is the way to go! This roasted pepper chicken makes for a downright easy, delicious and quick dinner and so versatile. You can have Easy Peppered Chicken recipe using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Peppered Chicken recipe
- It’s of Chicken.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Onions, scotch bonnet.
- It’s of Garlic, ginger.
- It’s of Curry, thyme.
- It’s of large tomato.
If we have leftovers I shred it up and make fajitas for lunch (hubby loves this because the chicken is super flavorful the next day) or I do this mexican chicken soup recipe. Chicken breast simmered with onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, soy sauce, and spices to be served with a rich pepper steak style gravy. If you like the taste of pepper steak but really don't enjoy red meat, try it with chicken! Melt butter in large nonstick skillet on medium heat.
Easy Peppered Chicken recipe step by step
- Wash and cut chicken into desired sizes.
- In a pot, add the chicken, thyme, ginger, onions and seasoning cubes..
- Add little water and cook until almost done..
- Take out chicken and fry them in oil. Keep the stock..
- Now in a pan, add some tablespoons of oil. Add sliced onions and grounded tomato, scotch bonnets and garlic into the pan and stir fry. Add seasoning cubes and curry too. Add fried chicken and coat them all with the sauce.
- Add some of the chicken stock and cover to simmer on low heat for some minutes. You can sprinkle more sliced onions at this time and also sliced green peppers for garnish.
Repeat with remaining chicken, adding additional butter if necessary. Toss chicken breasts in the flour mixture until fully coated. Pepper Chicken Stir Fry recipe is ridiculously easy to make with ingredients that you already have in your pantry. Fast, full of flavour and best served with some steamed rice. Stir fries are such a great way to make dinner because they are so quick to put together.