Easy pizza Hawaiian pizza. This was one of my favourite foods growing up and I still enjoy it all the time. Learn how to make great Hawaiian pizza with this simple recipe. Hi Everyone I am Lodi Lyn Welcome to my YouTube channel if you're new here please do subscribe😊my channel, and I hope you enjoyed this video!
It's a great combination: sweet, slightly tangy pineapple. This version of Hawaiian pizza takes on an unconventional twist. It's made with a cauliflower pizza crust instead of the traditional wheat-based dough! You can have Easy pizza Hawaiian pizza using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy pizza Hawaiian pizza
- You need of Any size Flour tortilla.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese or whatever you prefer.
- You need 1 of Mango.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water Less or more depending on how thick the mango comes out.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of hot sauce Or more after tasting.
- It’s 1 of Red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of Red onion.
- It’s 1-2 of two rings Pineapple.
- Prepare 1 piece of sliced ham.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro.
You'll be delightfully surprised by the tender, chewy texture, similar to a thin flatbread. The crust is easy and fun to make, giving you a nutritious and. Classic Hawaiian Pizza combines pizza sauce, cheese, cooked ham, and pineapple. This crowd-pleasing pizza recipe starts with my homemade pizza crust and is finished with a sprinkle of crispy bacon.
Easy pizza Hawaiian pizza instructions
- Cut mango and put in food processor Add a half of your bell pepper and half of your onion and a tablespoon of Habanero sauce, Cilantro And puréed keep this sauce is thick as pizza sauce add water as needed.
- Out for the flower to Tia set oven at 400° take Xxx A using a fork or a sharp knife start punching holes through the entire tortilla aside this helps it from popping up and stays flat put in the oven right on red one minute turn Tortilla and do that side for one minute Turn over for another minute and should be ready Like any type of pizza you prefer is regular pizza sauce if you do not want a Hawaiian pizza.
- Make sure that you cut all your vegetables for your pizza very thin after preparing your trip here adding your sauce and vegetables turn down oven to 375° cook for 7 to 10 minutes.
It's salty, sweet, cheesy, and undeniably delicious! Hawaiian pizza is the most underrated. Panopoulos told BBC that the pizza had begun as an experiment, but that he and his brothers enjoyed the contrast between the pineapple's sweetness. Remove from the oven, and spread with tomato sauce. Make your pizza night tropical with a Hawaiian pizza that's topped with tomato sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, sliced ham, and pineapple.