Pepper steak in a crock pot. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Good change from your typical crock pot recipe with cream of anything soup. Definitely put the peppers in at the end.
You can make this easy pepper steak recipe on the stove if you want but in the crock pot this easy pepper steak recipe is delicious. It is so soft and tender. It literally falls apart it is so tender and the flavor is simply amazing! You can have Pepper steak in a crock pot using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pepper steak in a crock pot
- You need 16 oz of stew meat or sirloin strips.
- You need 2 each of bell peppers.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 can of beef broth.
- It’s 1 can of stewed tomatoes.
- You need 1 of season salt.
- It’s 1 of all-purpose flour.
Pour into the crock pot with meat. Add red pepper flakes, onion, green peppers, stewed tomatoes, soy sauce, sugar, and salt. Pepper steak in a crock pot. Directions : Cut up bell peppers into strips.
Pepper steak in a crock pot step by step
- Cut up bell peppers into strips.
- Mix season salt with flour.
- Coat meat in flour and heat oil in skillet.
- Add meat and minced garlic and bell peppers and fry till meat is a little browned. Do not cook through..
- Using a spoon with holes take out meat and peppers and move to a lined slow cooker, leaving oil in the pan..
- Add stewed tomatoes with the juice and 1 can of beef broth to the oil..
- Add enough flour to create a gravy while constantly stirring.
- Pour gravy mixture into crock pot over the meat..
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve over a bed of rice or noodles. Your choice.
This is a great recipe for those who don't like to have a browning step when they use a slow cooker. This recipe lets you coat your meat and place it on the bottom of your slow cooker with the rest of the ingredients on top. It then has you cook on high for an hour (to somewhat replicate the browning stage) and then. Crock Pot Pepper Steak – tender beef sirloin slowly cooked in thick flavorful sauce. This easy slow cooker dinner recipe is made of steak seasoned in Montreal steak seasoning, red bell peppers, ripe tomatoes, beef broth and other amazing ingredients.