Steak with mushroom and spinach sauce.. Turkey Steaks in Sage Butter and Spinach Sauteed with AppleReceitas Da Felicidade! Gammon deserves so much more than pineapple. Try it with a rich spinach and mushroom sauce, plus a fried egg on top for good measure.
You can add some extra pepper, garlic or liquid smoke to the mix to make it even more delicious. This mushroom steak sauce is sauteed mushrooms in a savory brown sauce enriched with butter. This mushroom sauce makes the absolute best A generous spoonful of mushroom steak sauce on top! You can have Steak with mushroom and spinach sauce. using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak with mushroom and spinach sauce.
- It’s 1 of steak cut of your choice.
- Prepare 10 of chopped mushrooms of your choice..
- It’s 1 of spinach leaves, as much as you want..
- Prepare 50 grams of butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 cup of beef stock.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
This mushroom sauce is super easy to make, and will make your steaks taste like they came. These steaks pair well with mashed potatoes, green beans or a side salad. Pour in the pot with the mushrooms and broth. Instead of the tamari, I used oyster sauce to give a thicker and richer texture.
Steak with mushroom and spinach sauce. instructions
- Cook steak to your liking, remove from pan and rest. Add mushrooms, red onion and fry till soft. Add butter and melt down. Add flour and mix till all liquid thickens, stirring constantly. Add beef stock and continue stirring till a nice sauce develops. You will know what it should be like as soon as its ready. You may need more stock. This will depend on your own preference as to how thick you like the sauce. Remove from flame and stir in spinach leaves. Top steak with sauce..
- Note in my picture I also had potato and garnished with oven roasted capsicum. Works well with roasted vegetables or a side of fries. Its really up to you..
Salisbury steak is a classic American dish, similar to Hamburg steak and not too different from meatloaf and meatballs (except in shape). Easy Pan Seared Sirloin Steak with Mushroom Sauce. A tender, meaty steak in full-flavored creamy gravy packed with fresh mushrooms and garlic. Keyword: mushroom sauce for steak, mushroom steak sauce, mushroom steak topping. In a medium saucepan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.