Grilled Steak, Bacon,Egg & Cheese. #BBQ #Grilling #Tailgate Something about Steak, Bacon and Eggs that makes it a favorite anytime sandwich, and not just for breakfast. Steak bacon eggs with baked potato slices [how real working men cook series]. Griddled bacon medallion steaks with salsa, fried egg and onion rings.
In this video, we cook some delicious steak, bacon and eggs on it. Something about Steak, Bacon and Eggs that makes it a favorite anytime sandwich, and not just for breakfast. For this Steak Bacon + Egg Sandwich you need the following ingredients. You can cook Grilled Steak, Bacon,Egg & Cheese using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Steak, Bacon,Egg & Cheese
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 of leftover steak or chicken.
- It’s 1 of green chili's.
- You need 1 of cheese your choice.
- You need 1 of bread of your choice.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- You need 1 of Hot sauce.
- You need 1 of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 of butter.
Bread Roll Bacon Steak Cheese Eggs SPG seasoning, use your favorite seasoning Barbecue Sauce. Grilled Eggs: Place a cast-iron skillet on the grill; add butter, oil or bacon drippings. Crack in eggs and season to taste (the Neelys use a blend of paprika, sugar and onion powder, plus salt and pepper). Grilled Steak, Bacon,Egg & Cheese Recipe by Christi.
Grilled Steak, Bacon,Egg & Cheese instructions
- Slice tomatoes, onion, avocado. Slice steak into thin strips..
- In a frying pan fry up the bacon, reserving some of the grease to caramelized the onion, and reheat the steak..
- Add steak & green chili's. Re-heat just until steak is heated throughout. Set aside on a separate plate, cover to keep warm..
- Butter outside of bread..
- Add a little butter to the frying pan if there's not enough reserved grease. Crack, and fry eggs Sunnyside up to your liking. Gently remove eggs to a separate plate..
- Begin by assembling sandwich with the cheese on the bottom, bacon, steak, green chili's, & onions. Avocado, and tomato. Do not put cheese on top, because you'll need to add your egg later before serving. Cover with other slice of bread, transfer to frying pan, or grill press, and cook like a grill cheese sandwich. Use care when flipping, because there's only cheese on one side..
- Remove grilled sandwich from heat, open to, transfer fried egg, top with hot sauce, cover and serve..
Great recipe for Grilled Steak, Bacon,Egg & Cheese. I'm not a fan of leftover steak, so I'm always looking for ways to improve the flavor of refrigerated steak. Bacon and eggs are a classic combination. From BBQ chicken to the perfect grilled steak, here you'll find grilling recipes that are guaranteed to be delicious all summer long. Remove from the skillet to a.