Steak and eggs with a side of home fries. Today I'm eating ribeye steak and eggs with home fries from Tom's burger. I wanted breakfast food because it was breakfast. I talked a little bit about the Batman vs.
Oven-roasted steak fries rival their fried counterparts in crispiness, but they won't be quite as evenly golden-brown as the fried version. She's a master of everyday baking, family cooking, and harnessing good light. Meghan approaches food with an eye towards budgeting — both time and. You can have Steak and eggs with a side of home fries using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steak and eggs with a side of home fries
- It’s of Fresh cooked or leftover steak, we had top sirloin last night so I sliced it before reheating.
- It’s of Eggs.
- It’s as needed of Butter.
- It’s as needed of Olive oil.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Home fries, see my recipe.
Skirt steak is one of our all-time favorite cuts—it's nice and thin, so all you have to do is sear it hard for a couple of minutes on each side and the interior will be a perfect medium-rare, no And crispy-edged, olive oil-fried eggs? Breakfast for dinner never looked so good. When steak and eggs join forces, the result is a deeply satisfying meal for any time of day. The classic duo appears across different cuisines—each with its own delicious additions.
Steak and eggs with a side of home fries instructions
- Slice your cold, cooked steak to desired thickness. I prefer thin. Otherwise cook your steak to desired doneness, rest it..
- I make my eggs before the steak because the steak literally takes seconds if it’s leftover and cold. We like our eggs over medium..
- After my eggs are out of the skillet, crank the heat to high and add a little olive oil if necessary. When screaming hot, lay steak in single layer in hot skillet and let cook without moving for just about 15-20 seconds. Stir around to warm entire pan and remove from heat. Load your plate and have a grub fest..
Here, we're serving up our seared steaks and fried eggs Korean-style, with a side of quick kimchi fried rice. Home Fries and eggs topped with bacon, sausage and cheddar cheese. All served with a side order of biscuits. Two eggs with your choice of bacon or sausage and served with our famous home fries or grits and toast. Substitute ham steak or country ham.