Swiss on Chicken atop Linguine. Swiss on Chicken atop Linguine A play on chicken Parmesan but a faster easier way. I also had unexpected company come over. Combine this with the linguine and remaining olive oil, parsley, and basil.
This recipe has a lot of potential to be even better. Layer chicken swiss cheese and then pour over your sauce- add a little ground pepper. Top with bread crumbs and drizzle with melted butter. You can cook Swiss on Chicken atop Linguine using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Swiss on Chicken atop Linguine
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 45 ounces of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- You need 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Italian seasonings.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of Chicken and Cheese.
- Prepare 14 of chicken breast patties.
- It’s As needed of peanut oil to fry in.
- You need 14 slices of swiss cheese.
- You need of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 pound of linguine.
- You need As needed of water to boil pasta.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of salt for water.
- You need 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil to coat pasta after dra.
- You need of Topping for pasta and sauce.
- Prepare To taste of grated Parmesan cheese.
These minor adjustments bring up the flavor quite a bit. A play on chicken Parmesan but a faster easier way. I also had unexpected company come over. So luckily I had some chicken breast patties.
Swiss on Chicken atop Linguine step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Fry the chicken in the oil, turn as needed, and move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Boil the pasta in water until done. Drain and put back into pot with olive oil and coat pasta. Mix the ingredients for the sauce and simmer 30 minutes..
- Lightly coat a big pan with some of the sauce. Add the cooked patties on top. The lightly coat the top of each pattie with some of the sauce..
- Add a slice of swiss cheese on top of each pattie. Put into oven 15 minutes. Add pasta on a plate, with some sauce on top. Add a little Parmesan cheese, then the chicken pattie. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Serve it over rice with some green beans for a truly delicious dinner. Combine soup and sour cream; spread over stuffing. Arrange chicken in greased casserole dish. Top each chicken breast with cheese slice. Combine soup with wine, mixing well.