Chicken adobo with Chicken gizzard and liver. Chicken Liver and Gizzard Adobo is known locally in the Philippines as Adobong Atay at Balun-balunan. This is a traditional Filipino dish cooked inadobo style. This is a simple and budget friendly Filipino recipe that is worth trying.
Add chicken gizzard and fry until browning occurs. Great recipe for Chicken adobo with Chicken gizzard and liver. This is a Popular Filipino dish and even considered as unofficial national dish in the Philippines. You can cook Chicken adobo with Chicken gizzard and liver using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken adobo with Chicken gizzard and liver
- Prepare 4 pcs of any chicken parts.
- You need of Chicken liver.
- You need of Chicken gizzard.
- You need 8 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 3 of crushed garlic.
- Prepare Half of onion.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
This is a very simple dish. Hope you would try this one out!! #chicken #adobo Chicken liver and gizzard adobo; Chicken liver and gizzard adobo. Wash the gizzards and liver well. In a pot, boil the gizzards in enough water to submerge them.
Chicken adobo with Chicken gizzard and liver step by step
- Marinate the chicken on soy sauce and garlic for at least 1 hr.
- Pan fry the chicken until brown then set aside.
- Put some oil. Then add the onions and garlic..
- When the garlic and onions are fragrant. Saute the chicken gizzard until it is slightly tender. Then add the chicken liver until it goes brown.
- Put some salt and pepper.
- Pour the marinade over then add sugar and water to avoid burning the soy sauce. put the chicken back in the pan..
- When the gizzard is tender and the sauce starts simmering. Add the vinegar.(Don't stir.).
- Wait until it thickens..
- Turn of the fire then serve with bed of rice..
Chicken Liver and Gizzard Adobo – Adobong Atay at Balun-balunan ng Manok or in Iloko, "Adobo nga Dalem ken Batit-kuleng ti Manok" 🙂 Filipinos are really creative and resourceful especially in cooking. Minsan itatapon na nga lang eh kaya pa natin gawing ulam. Chicken gizzard, liver, intestines, feet and chicken skin can be a sumptuous food! Chicken and Liver Adobo is a tasty version of Adobong Manok. It makes use of both chicken and chicken liver, along with oyster sauce.