Steam Fried Chicken. To cook steamed fried chicken; Prepare chicken for roasting. Wipe dry and season inside and out with salt, MSG, and pepper. Dust chicken with flour and fry in hot lard.
Add the giblet, liver and heart. Put in as many chicken pieces as the skillet can hold. Steam or poach chicken until tender (I like to poach it in chicken stock); dry and keep cool until time to fry (it is convenient to do thes the day before if a large quantity is needed). You can have Steam Fried Chicken using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steam Fried Chicken
- You need of chicken.
- You need of zeera powder.
- It’s of dhaniya powder.
- Prepare of garam masala.
- It’s of laal mirch powder.
- You need of ajwaien.
- You need of &1/2tsp namak/hasb e zarorat.
- You need of haldi.
- You need of kali mirch kuti hoi.
- Prepare of jaiyfal jawitri powder.
- You need of safaid mirch powder.
- It’s of zarda rang/food colour.
- You need of sirka.
- It’s of cornflour.
- It’s of lehson adrak ka paste.
- Prepare of sabz mirch paste.
- Prepare of leemo ka rass.
Just before frying, make a batter of the remaining ingredients. If dark meat is your preference, however, eating steamed chicken thigh is still better for you than chicken breast fried in fatty oil. Place chicken pieces into a plastic container and cover with buttermilk. For many, the smell of fried chicken incites a trip down memory lane.
Steam Fried Chicken instructions
- Chicken ko achi trhan dhoo ke cut lgaa lein or ek bowl mein dal ke tmaam masale sirka lemon juice adrak lehson ka paste sabaz mirch ka paste or corn flour bhii add karein or chickn ko tmaam masalon ke sath achi trhan marinate kar ke ek se do ghnton ke liye rakh dein.
- Chicken marinate hone ke baad chicken koo cooker main pani daal ke us ke upar koi steal ki jali lgaa ke us ke upar chicken phaila dein or 15 se 20 min steam ke liye pressure lgayn.
- Steam krne ke baad chicken kooo grm oil mein fry krn ke us par bhtt khobsort sa colour a jayee or phirr use nikal ke long noodls or boiled eggs se decorate kar ke serve karein.
That greasy (and oh, so good) scent brings to mind family picnics and church potlucks. Here's our goal for fried chicken: A crispy, golden brown outside and a juicy, fully cooked-through inside. And here's our strategy: Precook the chicken in the oven before frying to easily. Some people like to place the chicken on a plate lined with a paper towel to soak up excess oil. However, this method will steam the surface of the chicken, creating soggy fried pieces.