Peppers steak in red wine. Stir in the onion, oregano, garlic, and bell peppers. Chuck steaks have a full beefy flavor and stay remarkably tender when cooked to a rosy medium rare. If you like steaks well done, though, choose a different cut or the meat will be chewy.
Recipe: Pepper Steak with Red Wine Sauce. While working in three-star restaurants in France, Wolfgang perfected this classic pepper steak. Learn how to flawlessly sear your steak, and discover how to transform the demi-glace you made in the previous chapter into a rich red wine pan sauce. You can cook Peppers steak in red wine using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peppers steak in red wine
- You need 500 grams of of round steak.
- It’s 1/2 cup of of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of of red wine.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of of steak seasoning.
- It’s 2 tbsp of of olive oil.
Pepper Steak With Red Wine Sauce. Juicy steaks crusted with cracked peppercorns and served with a red wine reduction sauce, this is a delicious dinner idea for any weeknight without the fancy steakhouse prices taking a bite out of your wallet. Learn to make one of Wolfgang Puck's favorite steak preparations, an easy pepper steak recipe that uses a demi-glace and lots of black pepper. Balance the spice of green, white, and black pepper with the sweetness of raisins, and reduce the perfect red wine pan sauce for a New York strip steak using Wolfgang's spoon test.
Peppers steak in red wine step by step
- Marinated the beef with steak seasoning, red wine and salt and pepper. Roll steak on pepper and get it well coated with pepper leave in marinated bowl for 30 minutes.
- Preheated the oven at 200 c ..
- In the heating pan add olive oil and fry in steak each side for 10 minutes on medium heat ..
- Remove the steak from heat and bake for 15 minutes to get medium ware or more depend on how thick the steak is..
- The sauce in the pan very flavorful pour over steak and served.
This dish has a quick cook time, making it the perfect dinner recipe. Made this recipe last night and I was a little nervous since it was my first time making pepper steak. Used beef for stir fry already cut into thin strips. Red wine and steak is a classic combination and now you can incorporate that amazing flavoring in your marinade! We love pairing out steaks with Cheesy Potatoes , Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts and finishing our meal off on a sweet note with this amazing Grilled Apple Dump Cake , but don't forget the ice cream on top!