Lemony Brown Butter Chicken. Melt the butter in the same pan or skillet the chicken was seared in over medium heat, scraping any bits left over in the pan from the chicken with a spatula. I love that this recipe doesn't require many ingredients yet it still yields amazingly flavorful end results, and it all thanks to that bright lemon and creamy butter. With this recipe you get perfectly tender, golden brown pan seared chicken breasts that are coated in that quick lemon pan sauce.
The brown butter garlic lemon sauce is absolutely incredible! It is spring so I like to lemon all the things. Actually I love lemon all year round but I like to take advantage of it while it is popular.… Brown Rice. You can cook Lemony Brown Butter Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemony Brown Butter Chicken
- Prepare 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1.5 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning per each breast.
- You need of Pepper, to taste per each breast.
- It’s 1 of fresh lemon, 1/2 sliced, the other half juiced.
- It’s 2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
I cut up the chicken and vegetables into smaller pieces, then mixed it and the sauce with brown rice. Ideal for those looking to keep the recipe low carb or seeking keto lemon butter chicken breasts. Season chicken thighs with paprika, salt and pepper, to taste. The chicken is then smothered in a lemon butter sauce with garlic that adds so much flavor to the chicken.
Lemony Brown Butter Chicken instructions
- Season chicken breast.
- Preheat oven to 375⁰.
- In a skillet add your butter and olive oil, once hot brown chicken and both sides on high heat (it's okay if it's not cooked through at this stage).
- Add your lemon juice and a slice of lemon on each breast.
- Bake in oven for 20-25min then serve with your fave sides!.
Call me basic, but the simple skillet chicken dinner is a definite heavy-hitter in our dinner rotation. Serve with a squeeze of lemon and, if desired, some fresh parsley. Add butter and sage sprigs to pan; cook over medium heat until butter browns. Garnish with sage leaves, if desired. A professional chef's secret weapon, this nutty brown butter sauce is ready in mere minutes and works citrusy magic on fish, chicken, or vegetables.