Beef with Vegetables. Beef with Vegetables. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.. Beef With Vegetables Recipes on Yummly How to prepare a delicious boiled beef with vegetables.
A hearty Vegetable Beef Soup with melt-in-your-mouth slow cooked chunks of beef, potato and vegetables simmered in a herb infused savoury broth. You'll love how the broth of this beef soup. The tender beef and vegetables are a complete meal in one dish, but you can add a side bread to soak up the delicious juices. You can cook Beef with Vegetables using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef with Vegetables
- You need of Meat.
- Prepare 2 lb of boneless beef sirloin steak.
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- Prepare 1 medium of green pepper.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 2 medium of tomatoes.
- You need of Key Ingredients.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of beef bouillon granules.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of water.
If you are looking for more beef dinners to turn into family favorites, check out. Minced beef with vegetables is a dish that we cook often at home. We serve it as a quasi-stew, with just a bit of rice, or leave the potatoes out and top some boiled pasta with it. This simple beef with vegetables stri-fry recipe is so easy to make and ready in minutes.
Beef with Vegetables instructions
- Chop the garlic..
- Slice the onion..
- Cut the tomatoes into eighths..
- Julienne the green pepper..
- Cut the steak thinly across the grain, then cut slices in half; set aside..
- Add the water, soy sauce, beef bouillon granules, and cornstarch in a bowl, stir; set aside..
- In a nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry the green pepper, garlic and onion in oil for about 4 minutes; remove and set aside..
- Add the meat into the same skillet or wok, add a cup of water, boil; stir and let the water evaporate; then add oil and brown meat for about 10 minutes..
- Stir cornstarch and soy sauce mixture and add to the meat..
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened..
- Add the sauteéd green pepper, onion and garlic for about a minute or two..
- Add tomatoes, cook for 5 minutes with meat..
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Serve over white rice..
Serve on a bed of fresh noodles or rice and enjoy. Add boiling water to completely cover meat and vegetables. Browned beef full of warm spices, a medley of roasted vegetables with caramelized edges, and a bed of warm rice makes a fabulously well rounded meal that is a perfect candidate for meal prepping. The Beef with Vegetables recipe out of our category Beef! This Beef Vegetable Stir-Fry is a quick and easy dish to make anytime.