Fondue. Check out how to make it creamy and smooth, be it cheesy or chocolatey. The best fondue ever; made with beer and three kinds of cheese! Enjoy this recipe as a snack or a meal!
It was promoted as a Swiss national dish by the Swiss Cheese Union (Schweizerische Käseunion) in the. Fondue is an easy, fun, crowd-pleaser of a party food. The most traditional fondue recipe is made with Emmental or Gruyere cheese, but endless recipe variations are possible. You can have Fondue using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fondue
- Prepare 1 of fondue set.
- You need 1 liter of ground nut oil.
- Prepare of Any button mushrooms (Stem cut off).
- Prepare of Sirloin stake/chicken/pork (cut into chunks).
- You need 1 small of onion (cut in half).
- You need 1 of Green/red pepper ( cut into large chunks).
- Prepare 1 of leek (sliced thickly).
- It’s 1-2 of potato cut into small pieces.
- Prepare of Halloumi cheese ( cut into chunks).
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
In addition to our selection of cheese fondue recipes, you'll also find a rich caramel dessert fondue. This great-tasting beer cheese fondue is my mom's favorite, so I make it for her birthday every year. I like to serve this cheddar cheese fondue recipe with apple slices, rye bread cubes and chunks of carrots, mushrooms, celery, zucchini, squash and broccoli. Our favorite fondue recipes will get your party started—and keep it going.
- Prepare all the ingredients in advance by cutting them into the desired sizes..
- Heat the fondue set with the oil. We had to heat it on the stove for about 10 minutes to make it hot enough to cook meat once on the table..
- Note: do not mix raw chicken and pork with other ingredients. use a seperate plate if you are going to be cooking with chicken or pork..
- Using the fondue forks, stick a piece on at a time..
- Dip into the hot oil for a few minutes. less than a minute if you want your stake rare. vegetables will take a few minutes to do..
- Note: chicken and pork will take slightly longer to cook through..
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on your pieces and serve..
- Cheese will take about 30-40 seconds to fry.
There's cheese fondue for an appetizer, oil fondue for main dishes like meats and veggies, and chocolate fondue for dessert. In a small bowl, coat the cheeses with cornstarch and set aside. Rub the inside of the ceramic fondue pot with the garlic, then discard. Over medium heat, add the wine and lemon juice and bring to. Pros: No plug required, so it's easy to place anywhere.