Fried chicken breasts. Pan-fried chicken breasts are just as crispy as deep-fried, but take a little less planning (and a lot less oil). Find a recipe for tonight's dinner! Boneless or bone-in chicken breasts can be used for this pan-fried chicken recipe.
Stir together flour, tarragon, salt, ginger, pepper, mustard powder, thyme, garlic powder, and oregano in a shallow bowl until well blended. Beat the egg together with the milk until smooth in a bowl. The bar has officially been raised when it comes to serving boneless, skinless chicken breast for dinner. You can cook Fried chicken breasts using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried chicken breasts
- Prepare Half of a bag of BBQ chips.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 of Large egg.
- You need of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 5 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
With an irresistibly crunchy, golden batter on the outside, flavorful and juicy on the inside, these Fried Chicken Breasts are exceeding all dinnertime standards…and then some. Thanks to this recipe, not only are your days of boring chicken breasts long-gone, so are the days of burnt. Chicken breasts are oven-fried and topped with Cheddar cheese and chives in this quick and easy recipe perfect for a weeknight dinner. The first batch will be the first three chicken breasts, while the second batch will be the fourth chicken breast and the four chicken tenders.
Fried chicken breasts instructions
- Put half a bag of BBQ chips in a ziplock bag, use the roller, to roll them out and crush them up. (regular sized bag, not the party size or individual size) it is a 7.75 oz bag, only use half of it. (Honestly idk why he didn't use the blender or chopper, I think it would work just as well, if not better).
- In a bowl, mix the crushed up chips, with the flour, and add in your seasonings.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half, down the middle, to make 10 chicken breasts. That way they aren't to thick, and they cook and get done better..
- Break the egg open in a separate bowl. Beat the egg up, until the yolk is broken and mixed together good. Now dip the chicken in the egg, covering both sides. And then dip the chicken in the chip and flour batter..
- In a skillet, pour some vegetable oil in there, enough to fry the chicken. Keep on medium to low heat. Let the oil heat up..
- Cook chicken, flipping occasionally, until golden brown or done in the middle, white meat..
- Serve with your choice of vegetables or sides and enjoy!.
I often prepare chicken in my kitchen, especially chicken breast because require less thermal processing. The marinade is a trick how your chicken breast can become even softer. When ready to make the breasts, mix all coating ingredients together, and coat each chicken breast. Marinated the chicken for few hours with little salt pepper. Remove chicken from buttermilk, shake off excess buttermilk, and discard used buttermilk marinade.