Balsamic glazed steak rolls. Tender steak rolls filled with zesty vegetables and drizzled with a glaze that is simply out-of-this-world delicious. They're rolled up, grilled, and then drizzled with a balsamic vinegar glaze that is infused with garlic, fresh rosemary, and a touch of brown sugar. A fun easy and adaptable recipe for pan seared steak rolls stuffed with veggies and topped with a delicious balsamic glaze steak sauce.
First get the rosemary balsamic glaze going while you prepare the steak and veggies: Place all the ingredients in a small and bring it to a boil over. A fun easy and adaptable recipe for pan seared steak rolls stuffed with veggies and topped with a delicious balsamic glaze steak sauce. Try this Balsamic Glazed Steak Rolls recipe, or contribute your own. – To assemble the steak rolls, simply take a strip of the marinated steak and lay it with the short side towards you. You can have Balsamic glazed steak rolls using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Balsamic glazed steak rolls
- Prepare 2 lb of skirt steak.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of Any steak seasoning you like.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1 of Bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of zucchini.
- Prepare 6 of Green onions.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 2 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Finely chopped shallots.
- You need 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of beef broth.
Place the veggies (dont forget the green onion!) in the middle and oll the beef up over the filling, securing it with toothpick. Steak tips are cut from the various muscles around the sirloin and round. Also known as flap meat, it has a loose, long grain and is extremely beefy in flavor. Flank steak is a great substitute.
Balsamic glazed steak rolls instructions
- Slice steak into 3 inch strips and tenderize with a meat hammer..
- Season steak on both sides with salt, pepper, and Worcester Sauce. Let it marinade for at least 30 minutes..
- While steak is marinating, chop all veggies into match stick size pieces..
- Now for the sauce, melt butter is small sauce pan over medium heat. Add shallots and Sautee for 2 min or until they turn soft and translation. Add vinegar, brown sugar, & beef stock. Bring to a boil and reduce to about half it's volume then transfer to a sauce bowl..
- Same pan, add a touch of olive oil and add veggies. Stir fry no longer then 2-3 min. Season with Italian seasoning and salt & pepper. Transfer to bowl..
- Stuff meat by laying veggies across one end and rolling up, secure with a tooth pick..
- Add a splash of olive oil to the pan and pan fry meat until desired wellness..
- Places meat in a serving dish after removing tooth picks and drizzle sauce over before serving..
If you can, buy the steak in large pieces and cut it yourself rather than buying steak that's already cut into cubes. Balsamic Glazed Steak Rolls is from our collection of clean recipes for you to play with here. You can also use our Trifecta A La Carte items to up your meal prep, or you can also make this recipe from scratch by cooking your own proteins. We hope that you loved this Orange Balsamic Glazed Steak Rolls Recipe. Let us know in the comments what you think.