Beef Steak with Mushroom Sauce . Here is our version of a "Beef steak with mushroom sauce recipe". Give it a try and you will love it. #HappyCookingToYou Written Recipe. Serve steaks with sauce on the side.
Add prepared chicken stock mixture and cook until sauce thickens. Grease grill pan with oil,place vegetables (carrot,onion. Transfer the mushroom sauce to a medium bowl or saucepan and keep warm. You can cook Beef Steak with Mushroom Sauce using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Steak with Mushroom Sauce
- It’s 2 of Beef Steak (undercut or sirloin) cut into 1 and half-2 inches.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard paste.
- Prepare tsp of Salt 1/2.
- You need tsp of Black pepper 1.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Italian herbs.
- You need of Balsamic Vinegar 1 tbsp (here I used alternate of balsmic by-⤵️.
- Prepare of by mixing honey and Apple Cider Vinegar together).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Mushrooms 1 cup/1 tin .
- Prepare 1 of medium Onion cut into slices.
- Prepare 1 pack of cream 200ml.
- You need of Butter and oil for cooking.
- You need of Vegetables of your choice (sauté them) with salt, pepper, butter.
Rub the steaks with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. And decided to serve with mushroom sauce of mushrooms with cream. It's time to do mushroom sauce. Finely cut the onion, spread it in a saucepan, and fry on medium heat, with olive oil.
Beef Steak with Mushroom Sauce instructions
- Marinate steak in all spices and refrigerate for 2 hours..
- Cook on your grill pan in half and half olive oil and butter along with whole gatlic cloves..
- Give 3/4 minutes each side. Or cook to your desired choice..
- After your steak is done, set aside and cover it for about 10 minutes..
- In same pan add oil if needed than add onions and seasoned with black pepper and salt fry for half minute add mushrooms, butter, chopped garlic, worcestershire sauce and few drops of vinegar than add cream cook for a minute you can add milk for desired consistency..
- Add your steak in sauce..
- Serve with sautéed vegetables..
- Enjoy .
The steaks are sautéed in cooking spray to create a crust, while the mushrooms are sauteed in butter for flavor. Since the mushrooms release liquid as they cook, the butter is less likely to burn. Shiitake mushrooms create a sublime sauce with deep, earthy flavor, but you can substitute any other. Beef Tenderloin in a Cream Cheese and Mushroom Steak Sauce. A great tenderloin with mushroom sauce makes an elegant dinner, especially when served with grilled asparagus, baked potato, and a lovely glass of red wine..