Crockpot Beef Round Steak. Cut the steak and place in your crock pot, plop everything on top and let the crock pot do the work! For a recipe that is so easy, this Easy Crock Pot Round Steak is yu-ummy! I mean, come on, beef and gravy were just meant for each other!
Crock pot round steak recipes are so easy. It is the best way to cook round steak. Do you have Crock pot round steak recipes that you love? You can cook Crockpot Beef Round Steak using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beef Round Steak
- Prepare 3 of beef round steaks.
- You need of Marinade.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of soy or worchester sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- You need of crockpot.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 5 of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of beef broth or stock.
This Slow Cooker Round Steak with Vegetables and Gravy The beef is so tender and the gravy is good on everything! In this easy Crock-pot recipe, I cook a London broil, or top round beef steak, and make a steak sandwich out of it. My crock pot did a nice job of cooking. Round steak is sliced, seared, and then slow-cooked to perfection in this simple mushroom and onion gravy mixture.
Crockpot Beef Round Steak step by step
- Combine salt, pepper and garlic powder in a small bowl and mix..
- Rub a pinch of the dry seasoning mix on both sides of each steak..
- Place the steaks in a flat dish..
- Pour a thin layer of teriyaki sauce on the surface of each steak..
- Turn the steaks over and coat the other side with soy or worchester sauce..
- Pour any remaining sauce over steaks..
- Cover and place in refrigerator overnight..
- Next day: Remove steaks from marinade and set aside..
- Coat bottom of fry pan with olive oil, add marinade from steak pan and heat to boiling..
- Pan sear both sides of each steak to lock in juices (~2 minutes per side)..
- Chop mushrooms and onion and brown in fry pan..
- Place mushrooms, onion, and steaks in crockpot. Cover with beef broth..
- Cook on high for 3 hours. Remove steaks and serve topped with the onion and mushrooms..
Place half of the steak, carrots, and onions in the crock pot. Pour half of the soup sauce mixture over the meat and vegetables. Crock Pot: Place the roast into the slow cooker with the other ingredients. Also works great for BBQ beef sandwiches or beef and noodles. Eye of round is actually my favorite roast for crock pot.