Delicious Beef & Pork Hamburger Steak with Shiitake Powder. Beef and Blue Cheese Penne with Pesto. Unique and simple to prepare, this delicious pasta dish is filled with fresh flavors, and it's as healthy as it is hearty. If you are planning on serving the stir-fry over rice, start the rice first so.
These recipes include all types of cuts – from budget beef mince to fancy fillet. If you've never heard of or tasted this classic. In a small bowl, combine oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper. You can cook Delicious Beef & Pork Hamburger Steak with Shiitake Powder using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Delicious Beef & Pork Hamburger Steak with Shiitake Powder
- You need 400 g of minced beef and pork.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Shiitake powder.
- You need 1/2 of onion (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need of Vegetable oil, as necessary.
- You need 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of tomato ketchup.
- You need 50 ml of Worcestershire sauce.
Place roast in roasting pan fitted with a roasting rack. Added crushed red pepper & shredded parmesan cheese on top and it was perfect. I used a chuck roast instead of stew meat since it was so much less expensive. My house smelled delicious, I also doubled the beef consommE others recommended and also used a bit of merlot.
Delicious Beef & Pork Hamburger Steak with Shiitake Powder step by step
- Finely chop the onion. Fry the onion in a frying pan with oil until soft and lay aside to cool..
- Add Shiitake powder, salt, and pepper to cold minced beef and pork, then knead it in thoroughly until it becomes sticky and slightly white..
- Next, add the egg, onion, Panko breadcrumbs, and milk and mix thoroughly. Make an oval shape while forcing out the air pockets inside the hamburger..
- Heat up the frying pan on high heat and add vegetable oil, then fry the hamburger at medium heat. Once it browns, flip it over, put on the lid, and cook at low heat..
- Add the tomato ketchup and Worcestershire sauce to the frying pan with the leftover juices from frying the hamburger, and let it boil for 1 minute on low heat..
- Plate up the hamburger and pour the sauce over it..
I did toss the cut meat in flour with a bit of salt and pepper. Beef Bourguignon is a French classic made with melt in your mouth beef, mushrooms, carrots, and red wine and is cooked to perfection in the most delicious rich sauce. A hearty and comforting meal that you will make again and again! After my Slow Cooker Beef Bourguignon went crazy viral, I knew that I wanted to show you how to make it on the stove and in the oven. Stir in beef broth, tomato paste, Worcestershire, thyme, rosemary, paprika, caraway seeds and bay leaves until well combined; season with salt and pepper, to taste.