Pan Fried Spiced Ribeye Steak. Properly pan-frying a ribeye is easy if you follow a few simple steps. If you'd like that delicious char and caramelization to form, and some great juices to Select a smaller pan if possible. If you choose a larger pan you may be tempted to cook more than one steak at a time, and potentially miss the mark.
It's tough being a prepared seasoning from the spice aisle. The food snobs can really make life unbearable for them. But as always, they will support each other and carry on. You can have Pan Fried Spiced Ribeye Steak using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan Fried Spiced Ribeye Steak
- Prepare of Equal portions of (depends on how much steak you are cooking).
- You need of Ground pepper.
- Prepare of fine salt.
- It’s of Truffle Infused Sea Salt.
- You need of Sour cream & onion powder.
- It’s of Turmeric.
- It’s of Cumin.
- Prepare of Chili powder or flakes.
- It’s of Rosemary.
- You need of Moroccan Seasoning.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of EV Olive Oil.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Kikkoman (or yr favourite) soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/2-1 of small red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of water.
- You need 1/4 of lemon or 1 calamansi.
- Prepare of Ribeye Steak or your favourite cut.
Serve beef rib meat at least medium-rare, if not medium, to cook the fat running through it. This gives the meat lots of flavour – great with a red wine sauce. Reduce the heat to medium, season wth steaks with salt and pepper and cook for another minute on each side. Reduce the heat to low, add the butter to the pan and continue cooking the steaks until the.
Pan Fried Spiced Ribeye Steak instructions
- Chop the onions and garlic..
- Prepare your spices. You can be creative with your steak rub. Check what you have in your kitchen. As for me, I decided to go Mediterranean..
- Combine the first 9 ingredients. Mix well. Since I was cooking for 1, I used 1 tsp for each..
- Drizzle 1 Tbsp of oil on both sides of the steak. Squeeze a few drops of lemon on your steak, use the back of a spoon to spread. Rub in your spices to both sides. Be generous..
- In a plastic bag or ziplock, add the remaining oil, soy sauce, chopped onions, garlic and a bay leaf..
- Place your steak inside, tie a knot, and start massaging your steak to infuse in the flavors. Refrigerate for a few hours..
- When ready to cook, heat your pan until a drop of water evaporates on contact..
- Place your steak (scrape off any sticking garlic or onion, as it will burn) in the pan while on high heat. Hear it sizzle..
- FOR A MEDIUM DONE STEAK, TIME IT AT 6 MINS. With a spatula press on the steak for 1-2 minutes, then flip and press another 1-2 mins. Do the sides for the remaining 2 mins using a thong. Keep turning to avoid over cooking. Drizzle a few drops of olive oil if you think it needs it.
- Remove from heat and let it rest before cutting..
- In the same pan, place the marinade from the plastic bag and sauté to cook the garlic. Add the dissolved cornstarch in water to make a gravy dip. Season with your favorite soy seasoning according to taste. Keep mixing until it thickens. Remove from heat and serve separately with your steak..
How to cook a ribeye steak in a skillet with butter and garlic. This easy recipe will be your go-to for pan-seared ribeye steak. Let this sizzling recipe be your guide! Learn how to cook a ribeye steak in a frying pan or skillet, on the. Turn the steak over to fry the other side.