Stir-Fry of Beef with Celery. Another thing you should know about this ground beef stir fry is that the other ingredients are flexible, too. Once you choose a fermented ingredient for your Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add the onion, carrot, and celery.
Let sear briefly, then stir-fry the beef until it is no longer pink. Remove and drain in a colander or on paper towels. When the oil is hot, add the celery and the salt. You can cook Stir-Fry of Beef with Celery using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir-Fry of Beef with Celery
- It’s 300 ml of thinly sliced beef (I used sirloin).
- You need 1 cup of sliced celery (use the bottom part).
- You need 2 tbsp of shoyu.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
Add the sauce and bring to a boil. I love beef with celery and this sounds like a nice version. Thin slices of beef sirloin are quickly stir-fried with colorful vegetables and soy sauce. Add some grated ginger for an extra bite.
Stir-Fry of Beef with Celery step by step
- Stir-fry garlic paste with oil in low heat..
- Add thinly sliced beef one by one and mix well..
- When the color of the beef has changed, add celery..
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Cover for five minutes..
Embellish this if you like with rice wine (as I did) or rice wine vinegar, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce or ginger. Or vary the vegetables (I used celery, onion, Chinese cabbage. If you are looking for a quick stir-fry recipe, I would recommend trying it out. In this simple stir-fry, the freshness and crunch of sliced celery balance the savory meatiness of flank steak. We use half of the oyster sauce and fish sauce as a quick marinade for the beef, then add the remaining half at the end.