My Crispy Deep fried Beef with Dip. . Super crispy beef tossed with a sweet and sticky sauce – better than take out! When it comes to take out, I am all about the sweet sauces. One of the most delicious ways to enjoy take out is to have it as leftovers – sometimes even cold!
Appetizer,Snail,Deep Fried Spring Rolls,Fried crispy Crispy deep fried pork Thai style with sticky rice Thai food, Deep fried dried pork with crispy leech lime Deep fried beef or pork with sauce and fresh vegetable on plate in the wooden table top view. Speedy discovers the most unusual recipes. Speedy served the fried tripe with a vinegar dipping sauce that made me think the dish must be a traditional Filipino recipe. You can have My Crispy Deep fried Beef with Dip. using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Crispy Deep fried Beef with Dip.
- You need 1 of Sirloin Steak cut into lengths.
- It’s 2 tbls of Corn starch/Flour.
- Prepare of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Pak choy.
- You need 1/4 of Medium onion.
- You need of Sauce…
- It’s 2 tbls of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbls of Honey.
- Prepare 1 tbls of rice wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tbls of Sweet Chilli.
Very successful tweaking I must say because these deep-fried beef tripe strips are so good they can. Delicious crispy chili beef deep fried to perfection and tossed in a five spice and chili flake seasoning. To fry, carefully place a few battered pickles into the hot oil. Using a slotted spoon or sieve, remove the pickles and place onto a paper-towel-lined dish to drain.
My Crispy Deep fried Beef with Dip. step by step
- Cut the beef strips and in a bowl add the cornstarch and mix in..
- Heat up the oil when it's hot test with a pinch of flour if it bubbles right away you can add the coated beef leave to cook for 3 -5 minutes. Let it drain on kitchen paper..
- In a frying pan heat up a little oil add onion and fry until transparent in colour then add the beef and Pak choy mix in..
- Next you can use sauce as a dip without the Pak choy and onions…or add the sauce to the pan and cook for 1 minute mix in serve right away..
Season with salt and serve hot. Photo "Oriental Deep Fried Crispy Beef" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. The Gyukatsu restaurants has become so popular in Japan these days that you. Hot Dried Beef Dip is a creamy dip with all the classic flavors of a cheese ball—cream cheese, dried beef, and pecans. These are the BEST Homemade Egg Rolls made with seasoned ground pork and fresh vegetables tightly rolled up in egg roll wrappers, then fried to crispy delicious perfection.