Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce. Chinese Beef with Honey Black Pepper Sauce is one of my favourite dishes that I order at Chinese restaurants. It has to be at a restaurant because I love the theatrics of how it's Sweet, salty and with a subtle peppery heat, this really does taste like what you get at restaurants. Instead of cooking a large piece, Chinese prefer slicing the meat to make a quick stir-fry.
Steak dinners are perfect for a romantic meal for two or a monthly indulgent meal, and it is fast to prepare since they cook really quickly. I usually prefer my steak without thick sauces, but since it is a special occasion, I made our family's favourite black. Beef Steak with Blackpepper Sauce by @olinyolina. You can cook Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce
- You need 200 gr of beef steak.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 3-4 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Dry herbs.
- You need of Soy sauce.
Dari Steak hingga saus blackpepper & kentangnya pada gak instan bikinnya. Black Pepper Beef – Easy Chinese stir-fry with beef, black pepper, and onion. Be generous with the black pepper like I do, as it completes the flavor of this popular beef stir-fry and delivers the ultimate black pepper beef that everyone loves. Our version combines tender steak with bell peppers and onions in a savory black pepper-flavored sauce.
Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce instructions
- Bring the steak to room temperature. Season with salt, black pepper, dry herbs and let sit about 30 minutes..
- Slice onion into small pieces (would taste better if they are smaller than the ones in this picture. I did this a bit clumsily today^^).
- Add olive oil into the frying pan. Fry each side of the steak in 90 seconds. Transfer the steak to a cutting board..
- Reuse the pan that was used to fry steak. Add garlic and onion to simmer, add a teaspoon of sugar to make garlic and onion have a beautiful colour. Add 2 teaspoons of black pepper and soy sauce to simmer into sauce. To make the sauce glaze, add 1 teaspoon of tapioca starch (or corn starch).
- Drizzle the sauce over the steak..
- Enjoy :).
Restaurant-style black pepper steak that is tender, juicy and rich, with crisp veggies and a scrumptious sauce that goes perfectly with steamed rice. Combine steak, soy sauce, Shaoxing wine, and cornstarch in a medium-size bowl. Gently mix by hand until the beef is coated with a thin layer of the. Cook the tenderloin: Heat a cast-iron skillet large enough to hold the beef until it begins to visibly smoke. Season the steak on all sides with salt and pepper.