Easy Chicken and Steak Stir Fry. This easy stir fry makes an easy meal. It is super versatile and is a great way to use up all those leftovers! It's about as easy as dumping all your veggies in and cooking!
If you are looking for quick and easy weeknight dinners, and I mean, who isn't? This chicken stir fry is about as easy as it gets. It starts with some cubed chicken breast, although chicken thighs also work well. You can cook Easy Chicken and Steak Stir Fry using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken and Steak Stir Fry
- Prepare of Stir fry ingredients.
- Prepare 1 package of stir fry steak (flank).
- You need 2 of boneless chicken breasts (split).
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 10-15 of baby carrots.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves minced (you can also use dry minced garlic).
- Prepare of Olive oil (for sautéing vegetables).
- Prepare Squeeze of butter.
- Prepare of Stir fry sauce ingredients.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 of soy sauce.
- You need 4 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Meat marinade.
- You need of Island teriyaki sauce.
I like to start with the chicken when I'm making a stir fry because as. Chicken stir-fry is a perfect home-cooked meal for busy families. Explore fantastic Chinese recipes that are full of flavor and very easy to prepare. A chicken stir-fry is perfect for busy weeknights.
Easy Chicken and Steak Stir Fry step by step
- Chop your carrots, onion, and peppers into small diced pieces..
- Add a little olive oil to a deep large frying pan or wok then add the vegetables and cook on medium high until they are tender..
- While the veggies are cooking, cut your chicken and steak into bite size pieces keeping the meats seperate..
- Once the veggies are tender enough, add the chicken broth, water and soy sauce to the vegetables and bring to a low boil. Stirring occasionally..
- In a bowl, combine the chicken with the island teriyaki sauce to marinade it..
- In another bowl combine the steak and the island teriyaki sauce to marinade it..
- Pour the chicken and marinade into a seperate deep frying pan and cook until chicken is done. Medium heat. When chicken is fully cooked, pour into wok with the sautéed vegetables..
- Pour the steak and marinade into the same frying pan the chicken was cooked in and simply brown the steak. Do not overcook the steak because it will continue cooking when added to the stir fry mixture. Pour the steak into the stir fry mixture..
- Add the minced garlic, squeeze butter and honey to stir fry mix and stir the ingredients thoroughly..
- Bring the stir fry to a low boil and add the cornstarch for thickening. The mixture will be quite soupy at first, but just have patience and add more cornstarch if you need to. Combine with rice if you wish and enjoy!.
You can make a quick meal for the family by tossing chicken and vegetables into a skillet with a sauce. Serve up a delicious dish any night of the week with our Easy Chicken Stir-Fry Skillet recipe! An easy chicken stir-fry that uses what you already have in the pantry to make a tasty, healthy meal. None of those special sauces here. This Chicken Stir Fry Recipe is so much better than takeout!