Slow Cooked Beef Steak With Potato Chips. In this easy cooking video, I cook a beef chuck steak with potatoes and frozen mixed vegetables, in my crock pot, or slow cooker. Nothing beats a classic like pie and mash, so today we'll be showing you how to make a delicious slow cooked beef pie topped with super cheesy mashed. Slow Cooker Beef Stew – Everyone's favorite comforting beef stew made easily in the crockpot!
Calling all meat lovers with massive appetites! Fire-roasted tomatoes pair beautifully with lean steak chunks as they release a range. The steps for prepping slow cooker beef stew (Crock-Pot) and pressure cooker beef stew (Instant Pot) are basically the same. You can cook Slow Cooked Beef Steak With Potato Chips using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooked Beef Steak With Potato Chips
- You need 150 g of beef tenderloin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of tomato.
- You need 1/2 of carrot.
- It’s 1/2 of potato (thinly sliced).
- It’s 3 of beans vegetable.
- You need 4 of steak lettuce.
- It’s 3 of garlic (fried).
- You need 3 of shallot (fried).
- You need 1/2 of nutmeg (ground).
- You need 3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s of Salt, pepper, and sugar.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Olive oil.
Season the steak with salt and pepper. Using either a separate sauté pan or the "Sauté" feature on the Instant Pot, briefly sauté the beef on all sides in melted butter until. Here's an easy recipe for making slow cooker beef brisket with potatoes. This hearty beef brisket pot roast is a snap to prepare and cook in the slow cooker.
Slow Cooked Beef Steak With Potato Chips instructions
- Mix fried onion fried shallot, salt, pepper, ground nutmeg, and sugar then crushed.
- Add sweet soy sauce, then marinade the beef. Put in the fridge for minimum 2 hours..
- Cook the beef in the slow cooker for about 3 hours or until it's tender. Add a bit of water..
- Sprinkle some salt on the sliced potato.
- Fry the salted potato.
- When the beef is cooked, put in on the oven for about 10 minutes, with carrots and bean vegetables..
- Add some tomato juice to the sauce a few moments before eating..
A variety of vegetables and an easy thickened sauce make this an excellent one-pot meal for a Sunday dinner or an everyday family meal. Add some freshness to the beefy classic with this insanely delish slow-cooker dinner. This satisfying beef stew takes hardly any time to prep in the morning—and is ready to eat by the time you get home. Pot roast, pepper steak, French dip—even cabbage rolls. Slow-cooked decadent oxtail is cooked to perfection in this rich and hearty stew.