Steakburgers. Lean ground beef seasoned with Montreal steak seasoning makes for burgers that are bursting with steak flavor right off the grill. Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers is more than your traditional American hamburger restaurant. We are known for our tasty steakburgers and custards.
If you're looking for the very best steaks on the market, then you've come to the right place. Here's everything you need to know to make the best thick juicy crispy steakburger hamburger you ever tasted. This reverse seared steakhouse burger recipe produces perfectly cooked burgers with rich steak flavors, a wonderful smoky undertone, perfectly seasoned interior, and enough juice to soak the bun. You can cook Steakburgers using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steakburgers
- Prepare 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin 85/15.
- You need 1/4 cup of steak sauce I used HP Sauce.
- Prepare To taste of Pink Himalayan Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 4 tablespoon of diced onions.
- You need 4 slices of butter pats.
- It’s 4 slices of sharp cheddar cheese off the block.
- It’s 1-1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare As needed of your favorite condiments.
Steakburgers The Kansas City Steak Company® Steakburgers are made exclusively with Midwestern corn-fed ground beef – a classic American favorite and surely to be yours as well. There's nothing like a delicious steak burger, and you can easily get that in your kitchen with our selection. Serve the world's finest "Steak Burger" with Allen Brothers USDA Prime beef patties. These individually packaged patties are made from hand-selected USDA Prime ground beef for exceptional quality and flavor.
Steakburgers step by step
- Mix all the ingredients.
- After it is mixed form into 4 patties..
- Fry in a pan till done turn as needed..
- Add onions on top with a pat of butter on each patty..
- Add the sharp cheddar cheese cut from the block..
- Add water and lid to steam-melt the cheddar..
- Let rest for 3-5 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Freddy's way may take a little longer, but that's what makes Freddy's steakburgers so special. Top two patties with Freddy's Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning ®, two slices of melting cheese, mustard, onions and crunchy pickle planks, all on a fresh, perfectly toasted bun and you have our one and only Freddy's Original Double! If using charcoal, heat until coals are nearly ashy white – a medium-high temperature. If using a gas grill, heat to a medium-high temperature. Get Cheesy Steakburgers Recipe from Food Network.