Egg Noodles with Meatballs in Alfredo Sauce. I was looking for something fast and easy to make with leftover egg noodles. I served the sauce over fettucine noodles and put the chicken on top of it. Garlic bread on the side completed a fantastic meal!!
Serve hot with noodles or rice of choice. FOR NOODLES MIXED WITH SAUCE AND MEATBALLS: Gently fold sauce with prepared noodles until well-blended. GARNISH each serving with a light dusting of paprika (or a pinch of dried dill), and a fresh parsley sprig if desired. You can cook Egg Noodles with Meatballs in Alfredo Sauce using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg Noodles with Meatballs in Alfredo Sauce
- You need of Meatballs———.
- It’s 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s of Rest of needed ingredients———-.
- You need 1 quart of Alfredo sauce see my recipe.
- Prepare 1 pound of egg Noodles.
- Prepare As needed of water to boil noodles.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt for water to boil noodles.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s As needed of oil to fry the meatballs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs for topping.
- You need 2 tablespoons of melted butter for breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley flakes.
Add milk, Worcestershire sauce and egg. Stir in noodles; return to boiling. It is most often served on fettuccine noodles. I have never used it in alfredo sauce, but I am going to try it next time I make it, because it makes sense.
Egg Noodles with Meatballs in Alfredo Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Soak the milk and half cup breadcrumbs.
- Mix the soaked breadcrumbs with the rest of the meatball ingredients..
- Form into meatballs and fry.
- Make Alfredo sauce see one of my recipes or buy a jar pre-made sauce..
- Boil the noodles.
- Mix the sauce and noodles.
- Pour over the top of the meatballs..
- Mix the melted butter and half cup of breadcrumbs with the parsley flakes..
- Sprinkle over the top of the noodle mixture..
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes. Let rest 7 minutes.
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!.
Purists that think things have to be done the original way may cry about it. Return the meatballs and juices to pan. Egg noodles Short, flat noodles made with egg yolks; they can be curly or straight, wide or narrow. Japanese soba (Japanese buckwheat noodles) Brownish noodles made with wheat flour and Soba noodles are often served cold with a dipping sauce or hot in soups, but they are versatile enough for. This Chinese-inspired dish is crunchy egg noodles topped with a tasty sauce of chicken, shrimp, and mixed vegetables.