Seared steak tacos w side of sweet fried plantains. INGREDIENTS: Pacific Cod Skinless Fillets McCormick Golden Fish 'n Chips Seafood Batter Mix Riped Plantains Homemade Salsa (video coming soon). This Pan Seared Steak has been one of my very first recipes from my previous blog, Paleo Foodie Kitchen and is one of my most popular recipes ever. This can also be cooked on medium heat on the cast iron pan to prevent excessive smoking.
A ketchup-mayo sauce adds a creamy, savory-sweet element to the sandwich. To assemble, dollop the pink sauce on both sides of the plantain bun. Top one bun side w/ lettuce and tomato, then the steak with melted cheese, then a. You can cook Seared steak tacos w side of sweet fried plantains using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seared steak tacos w side of sweet fried plantains
- It’s of marinated grilling steak of your choice.
- It’s of (I used 2skirt steaks).
- It’s 2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/4 of oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 6 of -taco shells.
- You need of cheese of choice (used mixed cheddar).
- Prepare of sour cream (optional).
- Prepare of fresh cilantro.
- You need of diced Tomato and lettuce.
- It’s of sweet fried plantains.
Searing steak is so easy to do, I never order steak at restaurants anymore. Here are my top tips for a pan seared steak that is caramelized on the outside, and Because steaks are one of the easiest foods you can cook yourself, you'll never find me at a steakhouse. Plátanos con Crema de Naranja (Pan-Fried Plantains with Orange Cream). Generously season both sides of the steak with salt and pepper.
Seared steak tacos w side of sweet fried plantains step by step
- Marinated steak in slices for hours / or overnight.
- Cook steaks on each side 3-4 minutes nice grill marks not over cooked.
- Next take all fresh ingredients and chop place aside..
- When steak finished let sit for 5-10 min before slicing I reheat my steak in juices let cool and stuff tacos… Place freshly chopped ingredients into taco enjoy ! (optional great with margaritas!!!).
Starchy-sweet plantains make a fantastic filling for tacos, especially when they're kissed by the smoke of a grill and sparked by lime and chili powder. Reviews for: Photos of Seared Ahi Tuna Steaks. Lastly I added a few splashes of white wine when I put the steaks in the pan. It not only adds a nice flavor to the fish but if you then take out the fish and add a little more wine while the pan is really hot it will deglaze your pan. Cook your strip steaks like the best steakhouses.