Sticky and Sweet Crispy Beef – WOW. Sticky and Sweet Crispy Beef – WOW step by step. In a food processor, Pulse the onion, garlic, and ginger until it is a paste. When you are done frying the beef, you can then make the sweet and sticky sauce in a small pot.
See great recipes for Sticky Rice Dumpling, Sticky and Sweet Crispy Beef – WOW too! How to Make Sweet and Sticky Crispy Beef. As the primary ingredients of this menu, the beef becomes a focal point on your plate. You can have Sticky and Sweet Crispy Beef – WOW using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sticky and Sweet Crispy Beef – WOW
- Prepare 350 Gr of Sirloin Steak – cut into Strips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Potato flour or can use Corn flour (not as good).
- Prepare 1/2 of onion – finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large Clove Garlic.
- Prepare of few slices of fresh Ginger – I use about 5-6 thin slices.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of light soy or 1 Tsp Dark with 1 Tsp Water.
- Prepare of For the Sauce:-.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Honey.
- You need 2 Tbls of Light Soy.
- It’s 3 Tbls of Water (more or less depending HOW sticky you want).
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Hoisin Sauce.
- You need 1 Tsp of Rice Vinegar.
- You need 2 Tsp of Sesame Seed oil.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of shaoxing cooking wine (Optional).
- Prepare 3 Tsp of Corn Flour – mixed into Paste.
To choose what is the meat is, you probably prefer to top sirloin as a top choice or skirt steaks as another one. Since the primary sauce ingredients are soy sauce, please be careful while adding some soy sauce into. We love easy homemade and restaurant-quality dishes like our famous Instant Pot Orange Chicken , Instant Pot Mongolian Chicken , and Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli. Sticky crispy chilli beef from the Chinese takeaway is a real indulgent treat, it is super quick to make at home & packed with huge flavours.
Sticky and Sweet Crispy Beef – WOW instructions
- Slice the steak into 1 cm wide strips and place it in a bowl. (If your steak is more than 1 cm thick.
- In a food processor, Pulse the onion, garlic, and ginger until it is a paste. You can just grate everything..
- Add the marinade and 2 tsp soy sauce to the beef and mix well and marinade it in the fridge for 1 hour (or 20-30 minutes in room temperature) I do over night if want really strong flavours..
- Dust the Beef with half of the potato flour and let rest at room temp for 10 mins. Heat oil in pan until medium hot (about 190c).Then dust with the 2nd lot of potato flour and fry in batches. – the beef should sizzle the second it hits to oil. This should take 2 mins. Dry off on Kitchen Paper. Then Add back for 1 more min for 2nd fry to make extra crispy..
- For the Sauce. Add all apart from Corn Flour to a pan. And cook on a medium heat until well combined. Add the Corn Starch Slurry and stir into sauce until thick and sticky..
- Remove from heat and add in the beef and toss around in the sauce. it is ok if not ever piece of beef is coated..
- Serve immediately and HOT :).
As far as I am concerned indulgent grub is just as important a part of a balanced diet as pious food. And this is one of my indulgences. Then carefully add the beef strips into the hot oil. Drain on paper towel and repeat with the remaining beef and corn flour. Add the soy sauce, dark sweet soy sauce, hoisin, Shaoxing wine, honey and vinegar.