Gluten-Free Steak Fries. When frying this steak, the pan drippings are super greasy so you will want to make this gluten free gravy recipe. For mashed potatoes, these Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes are out of this If you love this gluten free chicken fried steak, you should see some of my other gluten free dinner recipes. Gluten free vegan steak that you can make at home.
Are you missing chicken fried steak in your life, now that you eat gluten free? Oklahomans love southern foods like sweet tea, buttermilk mashed potatoes, corn casseroles, and chicken fried steak. It's fairly easy to find lots of southern fried foods here in Oklahoma. You can cook Gluten-Free Steak Fries using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten-Free Steak Fries
- It’s 5 of russet potatoes.
- Prepare of PAM cooking spray.
- You need of Seasoning Mix.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 2 1/2 tablespoons of garlic salt.
Similar to french fries, steak fries are thick wedges of potatoes fried or roasted to crispy perfection. Oven-roasted steak fries rival their fried counterparts in crispiness, but they won't be quite as evenly golden-brown as the fried version. shellfish-free. vegan. pescatarian. sugar-conscious. gluten-free. Chicken Fried Steak with Creamy Sausage Gravy – Low Carb, Gluten FreePeace, Love and Low Carb. These Steak Fries are simple to prepare using a few seasonings from the pantry, and are versatile enough to pair with many different recipes.
Gluten-Free Steak Fries instructions
- PREP- Peel the russest potatoes. Fill 2 medium-large bowls with room temperature water. Slice the potatoes into steak-fry-size pieces. As you slice, place the potatoes into the bowls of water. Let them sit for 3 minutes. After soaking the potatoes, pat them completely dry with paper towels. Mix together the pepper, paprika, and garlic salt..
- COOK- Preheat your oven to 400º F. Cover a baking sheet with tinfoil and spray the tinfoil with the PAM. Spread the fries out in a single layer on the baking sheet and sprinkle the seasoning mix over them. Note: You may need more than one baking sheet. Bake for 22 to 24 minutes. After this amount of time, turn the temperature up to 475º F and bake for 5 to 6 minutes. Take the fries out of the oven, add a little more garlic salt, and they're done..
They have a wonderful heft and bite to them, with crispy edges and a fluffy interior. When you taste it, you'll see that freshly baked fries taste SO much better. A simple recipe for making beef stir fry, which also happens to be gluten free. Caribbean cookbook author Chris De La Rosa shares his take on a Caribbean. A gluten free one of course!