great grandma's zucchini and steak. Transfer More from: Great Grilled Mains. I'll be honest-I never tried this relish when my grandma served it because I wasn't too keen on the look of it. I reasoned that everyone else in the family loves it-I'll give it to them.
Grandma's Zucchini Bread Recipe & Video. This is very moist and delicious Zucchini Bread recipe from my husband's grandma! . I couldn't wait to share this recipe with you all, because when I had this grandma's zucchini bread very first time, I was like "OMG!!! You can have great grandma's zucchini and steak using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of great grandma's zucchini and steak
- Prepare 1 lb of thin lean steak.
- You need 3 of zucchini.
- You need 2 can of mushroom gravy.
- It’s 1 envelope of spaghetti seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 pinch of red peppr flake.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Shred two zucchini, and you've got the base for four easy, delicious summer dishes. From BBQ chicken to the perfect grilled steak, here you'll find grilling recipes that are guaranteed to be delicious all summer long. Zucchini Spears: Cut the zucchini in half and then cut in half again into quarters. For the easiest option, leave the spears long to Zucchini Halves: For smaller zucchini, you can simply cut them in half lengthwise.
great grandma's zucchini and steak instructions
- trim fat and cut steak into cubes.
- cut zucchini into bite sizes pieces.
- add olive oil to frying pan.
- Brown cubed steak.
- add zucchini, stir fry until zucchini starts to turn transparent.
- pour in gravy.
- mix spaghetti mix with 1 cup water, add to steak, zucchini and gravy.
- add seasonings and simmer until zucchini is tender.
- serve over rice.
This only works with small zucchini. Larger zucchini will need to be cut into quarters. Vælg mellem et stort udvalg af lignende scener. My grandma, Dolores, was an avid home cook and gardener. She and my grandpa used to tend a large vegetable and flower garden in the suburbs of Seattle and when I'd come over in the summer, she would always exclaim that there was far too much zucchini to harvest.