Quick Grilled Steak Stir-Fry. Quick stir-fried beef strips with sliced onions and red and green bell peppers. I used flank steak instead of sirloin and I didn't have any green onions, but otherwise I followed the recipe as written. We both though it needed a bit of something, so after the first few bites we added.
Pepper Steak Stir Fry has melt in your mouth flank steak with bell pepper in the most amazing sauce. This is a restaurant quality meal that you can make in Perfect for weeknight cooking! Steak Stirfry Recipes, Grilled Steak Recipes, Stir Fry Recipes, Cooking Recipes, Healthy Recipes, Flank Steak. You can cook Quick Grilled Steak Stir-Fry using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Grilled Steak Stir-Fry
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of steak of your choice (round was our choice this time).
- It’s 24 oz of stir-fry vegetables of your choice.
- Prepare 8 oz of asparagus spears.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- You need 2 cup of instant rice.
Steak Stir Fry with Grilled Peppers and Onions. Featuring lean flank steak marinated in a flavor-packed blend of ginger, garlic and low-sodium soy sauce, then combined with grilled peppers and onions and laid atop of bed of tender brown rice, this stir fry recipe has all the appeal of your favorite. Flank Steak Stir Fry with Asparagus and Red PepperSimply Recipes. Thai Grilled Flank Steak with Spicy Peanut SauceMcCormick.
Quick Grilled Steak Stir-Fry step by step
- Start grill while heating prepare steak.
- Grill steak to med rare.
- Add oil to wok or skillet heat to 300° Add water to pan and boil. Add asparagus first stir for 5-7 min then add rest of vegetables. When water is boiling add rice cover set let set..
- Slice steak add to vegetables during last 3-5 min of frying.
- Serve over rice ( you can also use noodles ect.).
Quick and Easy Chinese Stir-Fry Green BeansJeanette's Healthy Living. This pepper steak stir fry is thinly sliced flank steak cooked with red and green bell peppers in a savory sauce. A quick and easy meal that tastes even better than take out! Steak stir fry is just as easy as take-out, but it's so much healthier. Low carb, keto friendly, and bursting with Asian flavors.