Garlicky Steak with Pepperoni Bites. An easy garlic and pepper rub lightly adorns juicy slabs of steak. In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, garlic and pepper. Score steak and rub with the olive oil mixture.
It's surprisingly easy to make, tastes way better than store-bought. Speed is key in weeknight meals. That's why the combination of the Quicker Picker Upper and a Perfecting the Garlicky, Buttery Flavor. You can cook Garlicky Steak with Pepperoni Bites using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlicky Steak with Pepperoni Bites
- You need 1 pack of Beef Round Stir Fry (rinsed and dried).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter OR margarine.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need 15 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 pack (6 ounce) of pepperoni bites.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare of Hot cooked pasta.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
To make sure there's enough liquid in the pressure cooker, add some beef broth in as cooking liquid — but don't. Who doesn't like knotted bites of tender, chewy, golden-brown pizza dough that are tossed in butter with flecks of garlic and herbs clinging to Now imagine those same garlic knots, but with flecks of crisp, spicy pepperoni worked in, along with the kind of golden brown. Arrange the aubergine slices on a large baking sheet in a single layer. These Easy Garlic Herb Steak Bites are a great way for steak lovers to have steak without cooking up a huge hunk of meat.
Garlicky Steak with Pepperoni Bites instructions
- In a large skillet heat your butter OR margarine on low heat……..
- Add to skillet your sliced onion and green pepper, sauté for several minutes……..
- Add your minced garlic…….
- Now add your black pepper, Italian seasoning and pepperoni bites, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Next add your steak strips and sauté until slightly browned……
- Now add your can of diced tomatoes and heat on low to medium heat for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally…….
- Serve over your hot cooked pasta topped with Parmesan cheese and enjoy !!.
I had a suspicion that my kids would love these things because they tend to like steak AND they. Perfectly seared Honey Garlic Steak Bites packed with flavor are so simple to make and they are beyond delicious. Tossed in a homemade honey garlic sauce, this is an easy dish that comes together in minutes and can be served as a meal or an appetizer. Rub the steak on both sides with a mixture of the garlic, pepper, and salt, pressing in the mixture with your fingers. Place the asparagus in a shallow dish and drizzle with the oil.