Leftover Steak with Onions. This is a delicious sandwich and a great way to use up leftover steak — I really don't even bother measuring out the exact amounts, the amounts I have listed I think are pretty fry the onions and mushroom/garlic mixture well in advance — it's not really necessary to brown the bread, I like to do so. If you've got leftover steak in the fridge, these easy recipes are great ways to transform it into a delicious second-day lunch or dinner. Steak is an especially handy leftover, as it tastes great cold, room temperature or gently warmed through again.
Terrible things happen to steaks in the dark of the refrigerator. What was yesterday's perfectly charred, tender, juicy sirloin is as tasteless and tough as a. Use leftover grilled steak in salads, sandwiches, and grain bowls for a week's worth of easy meals. You can have Leftover Steak with Onions using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover Steak with Onions
- Prepare of Steak.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of leftover steak.
- It’s of Onions.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- It’s of Tortillas and such.
- You need 6 of medium size flour tortillas.
- You need 1/2 cup of black ripened olives sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of peanut oil to fry the tortillas.
- You need To taste of chili garlic sauce the one with the rooster on it.
Slice cooked steak as thinly as possible and toss into the pan with the peppers and onions for about For something lighter, mix sliced steak with a piquant cucumber salad and Asian chile sauce, then. Steak & Beef Enchiladas – Leftover Steak Recipes. Chicken onion green peppers cheese. uncle bens rice beef broth onion green pepper. Cut the tomatoes, jalapeño, and onions into thirds, then toss them in the salt and oil.
Leftover Steak with Onions instructions
- Stack the steak then slice into 1/4 inch strips. Heat the oil..
- Fry the steak in the oil with a little salt and the ground cumin. Heat the peanut oil to fry the tortillas then fry about 20-30 seconds per side. Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Heat the peanut oil and slice the onions. Add the onion to the hot oil. After 3 minutes add in the sugar and then the salt. Stirfry the onions for about 15 minutes..
- Build the tortillas with sour cream, then olives, onion, and sliced steak..
- Almost done now add the chili garlic sauce. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Place them on a sheet tray and put them under the broiler until they start to char. Unused onions sprouting or going off? Don't cry – our Dinner Doctor's many solutions include bakes and a delicious gravy. Leftover steak with onions and peppers with mashed potatoes in a plastic container. Pan-fried potatoes and onions are topped with eggs, cherry tomato halves, and sliced steak for a hearty breakfast–or dinner!