Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Pack. Sprinkle each with salt and pepper. The chicken bacon ranch foil packs are an inclusive meal. Chicken, potatoes, and broccoli all get grilled to perfection and then topped with bacon for an easy summer dinner with very minimal.
How to make Foil Packet Bacon Ranch Chicken recipe: You will want to use heavy duty foil for a foil pack so it won't break when you are grilling. You can use regular foil but I recommend you double wrap it to avoid it breaking oven. Bacon Ranch Chicken Foil Packets are the perfect easy and flavor packed dinner with potatoes, cheese, and bacon! You can have Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Pack using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Pack
- It’s 6 tbs of butter- melted.
- Prepare 2 tbs of ranch seasoning powder.
- You need to taste of S&p.
- Prepare 4 of decent size chicken breasts.
- It’s of About 1 lb of baby red potatoes halved or quatered up to you.
- You need of Non-stick cooking spray.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 4 strips of cooked & crumbled bacon.
- You need of Optional: 1/2 diced onion.
Just be sure to keep the chicken in the fridge or iced in a cooler until cooking time. Pat chicken breast dry and sprinkle with remaining ranch dressing. For each packet – tear off two pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Add ¼ of the potato/broccoli mixture and top with a chicken breast.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Pack instructions
- Preheat oven to 425. In a mixing bowl: mix ranch, butter & salt/pepper. Cut aluminum foil into 4 squares, coat with cooking spray. Place potatoes in a bowl, and coat with 4tbs of ranch mixture, coat evenly. Place chicken on foil, coat with s&p. Divide potatoes evenly betwwen the portions, add onion if desired. Drizzle rest of butter mixture over chicken..
- Fold aluminum foil over chicken/potatoes to make a "packet." Bake for 45 minutes. Open packet & sprinkle cheese & bacon over chicken, cook for 2-4 minutes..
- Note: can also be done on a medium high grill for 30 min & 2 min for cheese!.
Sprinkle with ¼ of the bacon and cheese. Recipe: Cheesy Ranch Chicken and Bacon Foil Packs. This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you! Here's a quick and easy dinner idea for the family…chicken bacon ranch foil packets!