Spicy Grilled Steak and Eggs. Once the pan is hot add the butter and eggs and either fry or scramble. Remove the eggs to a serving platter and top with the chimichurri and sliced sausages. Steak & eggs is one of my favorite keto breakfasts.
It's delicious and hearty, and it keeps us full for many hours. The grilled steak can be refrigerated overnight; to serve, thinly slice and use cold with a salad or in a sandwich. Thinly slice the steak across the grain and serve with egg and a few scallions or over fried rice or noodles. · Steak and Egg Breakfast Burritos loaded with grilled steak, eggs, pico de gallo, and cheese, are the hearty, tasty, and the ultimate breakfast treat! You can have Spicy Grilled Steak and Eggs using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Grilled Steak and Eggs
- You need 1/2 pound of leftover grilled steak, cooked as you love.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/3 cup of diced pickled jalapeno peppers.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
Steak eggs Benedict with chipotle-lime Hollandaise sauce is a spicy twist on traditional eggs Benedict, with leftover steak, lime and chipotle adobo. Whenever I grill steak, I cook it medium-pinkish in the center and gray-brown towards the exterior part of the meat and finish the rest of it in the oven for everyone else. It's spicy, herby, savory, and aromatic. You'll be wasting no time in devouring your steak down to the last bite.
Spicy Grilled Steak and Eggs step by step
- Heat a pan, melt 1 tablespoon of butter, add the eggs, and scramble. move to a plate and add cheese atop the eggs.
- Slice the steak. Melt the rest of the butter and add the steak. Fry till a little crispy.
- Add steak and jalapenos to the cheesy eggs..
- Add sour cream, serve I hope you enjoy!.
Pan-fried potatoes and onions are topped with eggs, cherry tomato halves, and sliced steak for a hearty breakfast–or dinner! Learn how to prepare this easy Spicy Grilled Flank Steak recipe like a pro. Use it for hamburgers as well as grilled steaks. Learn how to make Spicy Grilled Steak. Give your steak a spicy kick with this chile-focused sauce.