Steak Fingers. Typically they are served with French fries and a buttered piece of thick toast. For the steak fingers: Combine the flour, seasoned salt, pepper and cayenne in a dish. When golden brown, remove from the skillet to a.
This goes great with mashed potatoes and salad to make a meal. Using tenderized cube steak as the base, Steak Fingers with Country Gravy are inexpensive to make, quick to fry up, and always a crowd pleaser! Both the steak fingers and the gravy are made in the. You can have Steak Fingers using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steak Fingers
- You need 3/4 pound of top sirloin steak.
- It’s 1/4 cup of HP steaksauce.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- You need As needed of peanut oil to medium fry in.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of flour.
- You need As needed of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of Lea and Pearins worechestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground mustard powder.
Steak fingers and gravy are yummy with mashed potatoes or biscuits, of course. But in the hot summertime, cold grapes are pretty much the perfect pairing. Steak Fingers for Rare Steak LoversGenius Kitchen. Steak Fingers with Country GravyCountrified Hicks.
Steak Fingers instructions
- Get the steak and add the spices. Roll it up..
- The awesome legendary HP steaksauce.
- Cut the rolled up steak into 1 inch wide strips. Then add the rest of the ingredients except the frying oil..
- Mix the marinade and steak fingers. Let marinate for 1 hour..
- Heat the oil. Dip the steak fingers into the breadcrumbs shake off excessive amounts of crumbs. Fry turning as needed. When done move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Basically, steak fingers are browned, breaded pieces of steak—kind of like chicken fingers, but fantastic when you're craving steaks and burgers. (And if you're a carnivore. Steak fingers also consist of a crispy, crunchy flour batter. In addition to flour, the batter is also made up of Saltine crackers, Kosher salt, and black pepper. The Saltine crackers will give the steak fingers. Chicken Fried Steak Fingers ~ Crispy, crunchy steak fingers are super delicious, seasoned just right and fried to perfection.