Pork Steak With Apple Sauce And Kumara Chips. Guys, bago ito and healthy para sa mga nag he-healthy diet jan. More protein less carbs and pwede nyo i-add ang recipe na ito kung gusto nyo maging healthy. Roasted Asparagus and Pork Steak with Homemade Applesauce Just want to share this recipe because it's easy and fast plus the healthy benefits that it comes.
Pork chops are baked with a savory applesauce glaze for a quick and easy weeknight main dish. Pork Tacos With Lime Aioli Slaw And PineappleGoodFood. How to make pork steaks with blueberry and apple sauce. You can have Pork Steak With Apple Sauce And Kumara Chips using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Steak With Apple Sauce And Kumara Chips
- Prepare 2 of Lean pork steak.
- You need 300 grams of Golden kumara.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1 of Apple.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Mixed spice.
Brimming with protective antioxidants, blueberries also bring colour and sweetness to this quick and easy dish. Serve the pork with stir-fried cabbage and leeks, along with tender baby carrots. A quick and easy Pork Steaks With Apple Sauce & Cheese recipe, from our authentic British cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto.
Pork Steak With Apple Sauce And Kumara Chips instructions
- Peel kumara and slice thinly. Put into bowl with oil and paprika and mix with hands so that the kumara is evenly coated. Lay chips out on a wire cooling rack and bake in oven at 200C for 20 minutes or until crispy..
- To make apple sauce peel and chop apple and place in saucepan with lemon, honey and 1/4 cup of water. Simmer for 10 minutes until apple is soft. Add mixed spice and blend until smooth..
- Cook pork steak in fry pan. Serve with chips and apple sauce while hot :).
- Nutrition per serve (with 130g steak): 423 calories, 7.8g fat, 34.3g protein, 42.4g carbs..
- Drink in picture is soda water with the fruit of one passion fruit, 1/2 lemon juice and ice :).
You'll learn how to make a homemade apple sauce, (which is ever so easy) before piling the sauce and cheese over the steaks. For Pork Steak: Season pork steaks with salt and pepper, calamansi juice and dried rosemary. In a pan over high heat, fry pork steaks in butter. In a sauce pan combine water, sugar and apple, allow to simmer until water turns syrupy and apple is tender. These pork chops have everything you love about a comforting Fall dish… mouthwatering, well balanced flavors, is healthy yet Made this tonight with some pork tenderloin chops I had marinaded in apple juice and ginger beer.